Please come write letters to support Elena Dementieva here. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2004, 09:45 PM   #1
country flag moo_ont

moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light
Please come write letters to support Elena Dementieva here.

fresh2fresh, may I write a letter to support Elena? I think she is facing a very difficult time right now. I cannot help her with the tennis matter. However, I would like her to know her fans still support and believe in her. And, we can wait for better results from her no matter what.

If I may do so, in case Elena does not come to this board, could you print it out and give it to her? Thanks so much in advance.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Last edited by moo_ont : May 13th, 2004 at 02:53 PM.
moo_ont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2004, 04:58 AM   #2
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
it's perpetual with Lena... I mean, difficult time. You would have to write letters to her very often, moo_ont... unfortunately.
Old May 12th, 2004, 04:47 PM   #3
country flag moo_ont

moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light
tenn_ace Actually, I am pretty used to Elena's losses. However, I think the situation is a bit different here. First, Elena was not selected to play Fed Cup in which she had played most of the time. Then, there was news that she might not be selected to play the Olympics either.

Besides the non-selection, Elena has been trying to change her serve. And, now she has a coach traveling with her. Anyway, things are not going well with her right now. She has to deal with many issues. I just wanna support her. That’s all.

I hope fresh2fresh comes check this board before he leaves to FO.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old May 12th, 2004, 07:07 PM   #4
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by moo_ont
tenn_ace Actually, I am pretty used to Elena's losses. However, I think the situation is a bit different here. First, Elena was not selected to play Fed Cup in which she had played most of the time. Then, there was news that she might not be selected to play the Olympics either.

Besides the non-selection, Elena has been trying to change her serve. And, now she has a coach traveling with her. Anyway, things are not going well with her right now. She has to deal with many issues. I just wanna support her. That’s all.

I hope fresh2fresh comes check this board before he leaves to FO.
heya Moo , i ave seen the thread, so i will try this week or next week (not sure) to write a letter for Lena here so fresh will print and see it ok?. Moo don't be sad about Lena's situation i think she'll come out of it very soon , but it takes time to change you're serve sadly but we'll be cheering for her even in bad times ok?? she never let us down and we never let her down , isn't Olga Lena's coach anymore??, sorry guys i didn't really follow it cuz i don't have much time. and yes where is fresh??

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2004, 08:11 PM   #5
country flag cool_olga

cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold
Good idea Moo!
I think Elena would be happy. Maybe you can write this letter and everybody, all her fans would sign their names below, then she would know she has many supporters no matter what her situation is

-------------------------------------

Anastasia-Myskina.com

Tennis Portal - Inside-Tennis.Net

cool_olga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2004, 08:45 PM   #6
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_olga
Good idea Moo!
I think Elena would be happy. Maybe you can write this letter and everybody, all her fans would sign their names below, then she would know she has many supporters no matter what her situation is
C_O i think that's a great idea!! yeah then she would now how many supporters she has, and that'll make her stronger i think

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2004, 10:56 PM   #7
country flag DEETHELICK

DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute
I too would like to wish Elena the best of luck and to persevere throughout all these changes. The results will come, but she must totally committ to Olga's coaching. And that means using the serve.

I have full faith in our girl, if there is anything Elena has got back over the last year, it is a willingness to fight and work hard! She needs to find that focus again and just build upon her strengths

You are my Russian No. 1
DEETHELICK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2004, 11:03 PM   #8
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
I would tell Elena that she is doing a great job. She is still in the top 10. There are only 9 others in the world.
I would say "do what you think is right, and do it the best that you can."
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:19 AM   #9
country flag Stephieva
Elena Dementieva Fan

Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute
me wants to say to lena that...
plz be patient & dun give up on what lena is trying to do...
me blives in lena..lena will succeed on having a betta serve soon...
me is v proud of being lena's big fan...
thanx...

Last edited by Stephieva : May 13th, 2004 at 02:27 AM.
Stephieva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:30 PM   #10
country flag cool_olga

cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold
So...I think that it would be good to make it like that: Everybody who want would write short note with what he/she wants to say to Lena and we would put it all together and give in adition to Moo's letter
Hope Fresh can give it :rolleye:

-------------------------------------

Anastasia-Myskina.com

Tennis Portal - Inside-Tennis.Net

cool_olga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:38 PM   #11
country flag fresh2flash

fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of
Hey! We already wrote a letter like this for Alyona about 2 years ago. Why not do it again? I agree.
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:41 PM   #12
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
we all wanna wish her the best and get thru this troubled moment.

She came thru it before, she will do so again
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:47 PM   #13
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2flash
Hey! We already wrote a letter like this for Alyona about 2 years ago. Why not do it again? I agree.
You mean, you can confirm that she actually read it?

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:51 PM   #14
country flag moo_ont

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2flash
Thanks so much. I will change the topic of this thread to let Elena's fans write letters to her. And, next week, I will collect them and put into one letter.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old May 13th, 2004, 02:54 PM   #15
country flag fresh2flash

fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ys
You mean, you can confirm that she actually read it?
I can confirm only that she confirmed it.

Edit: If you have to trust e-mail you will never be sure.