Any News On Venus Injury? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2004, 10:50 AM   #1
Freewoman33

Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all
Any News On Venus Injury?

I haven't seen any articles about the status of her injury and wether she'll be ready to play the FO.

Please post articles if you come across them.

Heal up Venus, we want you 100% healthy for the FO.
Freewoman33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2004, 01:00 PM   #2
star84

star84 is an unknown quantity at this point star84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's one... but i don't really get it. JHH and Venus haven't withdrawn have they?

French field in disarray
By John Thirsk
May 11, 2004

JUST two weeks out from the French Open at Roland Garros, the women's field is in disarray with three of the world's top-eight ranked players out of the year's second grand slam championship.

Missing through injury and illness are the Belgian duo, world No.1 Justine Henin-Hardenne (virus) and No.2 Kim Clijsters, and American Venus Williams (ankle).

The injury toll has given Serena Williams - herself playing only her second event after eight months on the sideline at the Italian Open starting in Rome tonight - a saloon passage to another grand slam victory.

Older sister Venus, 23, is on crutches after rolling her ankle in a semi-final at the Berlin Open on the weekend.

The Daily Telegraph

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0...-23216,00.html
star84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2004, 01:03 PM   #3
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Like I stated in a thread I started on Sunday, unless you hear it from the players, don't believe it.

Wasn't this the same paper that said Justine was going to play Miami and we all knew she wasn't?

Last edited by lizchris : May 11th, 2004 at 01:10 PM.
lizchris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2004, 01:09 PM   #4
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Plus, it's too early to know whether Venus will be okay for the French.

Wait until the middle of next week, then ask again.

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2004, 01:09 PM   #5
country flag Bezz

Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future
Justine and Venus will probably be there, kim wont, until we have official word like we did for kim then we can just ignore these newspaper reporters who know nothing about tennis.