Funniest thing that ever happened in class/lecture - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2004, 01:42 AM   #1
country flag Eurotennisfan

Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road
Funniest thing that ever happened in class/lecture

I have two things...

1. I was in a small geography class (about 25 people). There was a very bimobish girl in the class (one of those "like, is it true we have a test today?"). We were to present our term-paper research. She sat in her chair and read as fast as she could from her paper (word-for-word). What makes it worse is she was writing about the prof's specialty (the prof wrote his PhD Thesis on HER EXACT topic/region). After the prof added his two cents he said "ok, continue" and she said "that is it!"---> you really had to have been there .

2. (I posted this in another thread)---> In a course on Balkin History the prof asked a student where SERBIA was, the student said RUSSIA.
Eurotennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2004, 04:13 AM   #2
country flag BigB08822

BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute
I had a class my senior year of high school for accounting. The class was basically a cop-out for people who didn't want to take a real math course their senior year. It was all seniors and many of them were the "dumb jocks" from the football team who were known for cutting up.

Well it was the funniest semester of my life. People would bring in tons of change and throw it at the metal blinds which would make the loudest noise. The funniest thing was that the teacher was SO DUMB she didn't realize what was going on for the longest time. People would also bring in a "fart machine" and a "cuss machine" and the teacher just couldn't figure out what was going on.

Eventually people were taking the balls out of the mouses from the computer and launching them at the windows. If you've never done it, take out the ball and feel how heavy it is! You can imagine how much damage those did!

I think that by the end of the semester 4 kids were kicked out of class and the vice principal sat in the class everyday after the teacher made enough complaints!

Oh, and one kid set the room on fire. There was a candle lit (it was a Catholic school so there were candles) and he threw his hot tamales box into the candle and it burst into flames behind the teacher and she had NO idea what was going on the whole time. Finally she smells it and turns around and freaks out, LMAO!

I miss that class! :sigh:
BigB08822 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2004, 04:17 AM   #3
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2004, 04:27 AM   #4
country flag wta_zuperfann
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute
I was a junior high school pupil in science class where we had a teacher named Schlackman (sp?). This guy was the most pompous ass you ever saw in your life. At every class he would act as if it was a Hollywood production and would wave his hands in the air, speak with a lilt in his voice, and would carry on like he was trying for an Oscar or something.

One day he went into his usual histrionics as he was demonstrating the use of some scientific matter [more later].

Well, as usual, I was annoyed at his pomposity so I made a joke to the guy next to me. The teacher and everyone heard it and Schlackman took offense.

So he takes a deep breath and gives me a dirty look as if he had been given the most serious ofense in his life.

Next thing: he starts to choke like he had been smoking bad weed. His face turns all red and takes several minutes before he can catch his breath.

And what was it that made him choke? He was experimenting on hydrochloric acid! The fumes from his experiment could readily choke a horse!!!

Poor damn fool.

Actually, I thought he was going to have me crucified for showing him up. But, I guess, he knew that he got what he deserved and did not bother me after that.

You know the old story --- God punishes!

Abraham Lincoln
wta_zuperfann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2004, 04:35 AM   #5
country flag WorldWar24

WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future

I was sitting in an amphiteatre with another 200-250 people, waiting for the class to begin, and this boy standing at the top(really high), trips and falls down half the stairs on his butt

It must have been an amazing experience I was glad it wasn't me
WorldWar24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2004, 05:06 AM   #6
tall_one
Team WTAworld

tall_one is a name known to all tall_one is a name known to all tall_one is a name known to all tall_one is a name known to all tall_one is a name known to all tall_one is a name known to all tall_one is a name known to all tall_one is a name known to all tall_one is a name known to all tall_one is a name known to all tall_one is a name known to all
We were sitting in class (we were 10) and our teacher was calling us up one by one to talk to us. Well the girl in front of me got called on and when she stood up her sweatpants fell down and she almost tripped over them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In high school I was sitting in business class listening to the teacher drone on when all of the sudden there is a loud pop and then the guy across from me starts laughing I look at him and he is pointing down at the ground. On the ground were these little fireballs rolling around, after a few seconds they disappeared.
Turns out the guy next to me dared the kid who sat next to the wall to stick a paperclip into the eletrical outlet and he did it

DinaraSafina.net
tall_one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2004, 05:19 AM   #7
country flag BigB08822

BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO! I like the electric smiley!
Old May 9th, 2004, 05:24 AM   #8
country flag bw2082

bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute
Catfight in a petrology lab... some girl asked another to look in the microscope and tell her what a certain mineral was... then another girl in the lab snickered "don't ask suzanne... she doesn't know quartz from garnet." lol ... it was a big insult if you don't know... so suzanne goes over and decks jenny and a brawl ensued lol
bw2082 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2004, 05:27 AM   #9
country flag BigB08822

Oh I always loved the fights! There always seemed to be someone in the grade/class who could never maintain their temper and would spaz out at some point. I remember this one boy always did it in middle school and it was usually done towards a teacher. I never understood that, I never got crazy like that!
Old May 9th, 2004, 05:30 AM   #10
country flag decemberlove

decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tall_one
In high school I was sitting in business class listening to the teacher drone on when all of the sudden there is a loud pop and then the guy across from me starts laughing I look at him and he is pointing down at the ground. On the ground were these little fireballs rolling around, after a few seconds they disappeared.
Turns out the guy next to me dared the kid who sat next to the wall to stick a paperclip into the eletrical outlet and he did it
ha . a kid did that in my english class

and i LOVE that smiley . its trippy

....This is fucked up, fucked up....

This is your blind spot, blind spot.
It should be obvious, but it's not.

You cannot kickstart a dead horse
You just crush yourself and walk away
I don't care what the future holds
Cause I'm right here in your arms today
With your fingers you can touch me

I'll be your black swan, black swan
I'm for spare parts, broken up.

decemberlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2004, 10:32 AM   #11
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute
What was about 10 years ago. (Is this make me an old person. )
I was in a Physics and we had a Physics teacher called Mr Vick (He looks like Mr Bean and Spot on Star Trek rool into one. ) and he's a very very very boring teacher, during his class most of us ended up felling asleep because he was so boring.
One day I think just before summer holidays. It was the last Physics lesson with him. There was a girl called Erica. (She was a rebel without the cause and was a well know troublemaker in my old my school.) Asked the teacher to go to the toilet he said "o.k." then where she come back from the toilet she throw a water bomb at the front of the teacher. We were very susprise of that the girl sat next to me wake up suddernly because of that. Teacher however, didn't said a word and carry on with the lesson. While the rest of the class couldn't stop laughting.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2004, 12:35 PM   #12
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
well, i said something really embarrassing in class last year. we were having a discussion about the the exxon scandal and i wanted to say "under those circumstances, the CEO should have made an immeadiate statement" but instead i said "under those circumcisions, the CEO should have made an immeadiate statement" and i didnt even realize the mistake i had made. i was wondering why the entire class was laughing so hard.
Old May 9th, 2004, 01:08 PM   #13
country flag crazzzy_grrl

crazzzy_grrl is just really nice crazzzy_grrl is just really nice crazzzy_grrl is just really nice crazzzy_grrl is just really nice crazzzy_grrl is just really nice crazzzy_grrl is just really nice crazzzy_grrl is just really nice crazzzy_grrl is just really nice crazzzy_grrl is just really nice crazzzy_grrl is just really nice crazzzy_grrl is just really nice
Theres been too funny things happen while ive been at uni. The first was we were in one of the lecture theatres that hold 500 ppl, and we were in the middle of the lecture when about 5 guys dressed in cricket whites ran onto the stage and started playing a game of cricket. Bowled a couple of balls then ran out

The other only just happened a couple of weeks ago. We were in a lecture and then all of a sudden some guys screams at the back of the lecture.... dressed as a smurf about 4 run around the lecture theatre screaming, and one walks in the front playing a guitar advertising the play they were doing. Then the run out screaming

A dream is a wish your heart makes while your fast asleep ~ Cinderella

The dream is a hidden door in the innermost and most secret recesses of the soul, opening into that cosmic night ~ Carl Jung

People come and go in life, but they never leave your dreams. Once they're in your subconscious they are immortal ~ Patricia Hampl

Footy seasons back so I'm a very happy girl. Go West Coast
crazzzy_grrl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2004, 01:18 PM   #14
country flag OUT!

OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute
When I was at uni, there was a student that everybody loved to hate. The kind of student who would party every evening and write her essays in one morning, and still get straight A's. She was nice though.
Anyway, one day during the lecture she questioned something the lecturer was saying about a particular social theory. The lecturer was like "No Miss X that is factually incorrect now can we move on." Miss X interjected and said " It is not factually incorrect at all. If everybody could turn to page XX of the main set text, it clearly states XYZ."
The lecturer looked mortified but pride got the better of him and he didn't respond to her comment and continued with his boring lecture. Under the circumstances, maybe that was the best thing for him to do

Maya Angelou

* Amanda * Brianna * Dan * Esther * Joy * Marco * Nate * Philippe * raquel * Sarah * Shane * Torrance * Veronica

Proud member of The Sinitta Fan Club!

OUT! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2004, 02:15 PM   #15
country flag XaDavK_Kapri

XaDavK_Kapri has a reputation beyond repute XaDavK_Kapri has a reputation beyond repute XaDavK_Kapri has a reputation beyond repute XaDavK_Kapri has a reputation beyond repute XaDavK_Kapri has a reputation beyond repute XaDavK_Kapri has a reputation beyond repute XaDavK_Kapri has a reputation beyond repute XaDavK_Kapri has a reputation beyond repute XaDavK_Kapri has a reputation beyond repute XaDavK_Kapri has a reputation beyond repute XaDavK_Kapri has a reputation beyond repute
During a group oral, a girl in my class said : I think people should be more respectful towards other religions, like Islam, Buddhism and homosexuality

This was just great. Was was even funnier is that the teacher didn't say A WORD!!! Oh God how I miss my high school years. I could write a book of funny moments, LITTERALLY! Aw, nostalgia, nostalgia...
XaDavK_Kapri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote