Seda Noorlander - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2004, 09:29 PM   #1
country flag hoekie274

hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road
Seda Noorlander

Seda Noorlander is back again since october 2003, where she had to retire in Dubai during her match against Hungarian Kyra Nagy.

Seda played two tournaments in Mexico:

Poza Rica (25.000), Seda was the no. 1 seeding. In the first round Seda defeated Lorena Villalobos of Mexico who had a WC (no ranking): 6-0 7-6 (7-2). In the 2nd round Seda had to retire in her match against Czech Renata Kucerkova (WTA: 462): 4-6 2-3.

Coatzacoalcos (25.000), Seda was the no. 2 seeding. In the first round Seda lost against Austrian Nicole Remis (WTA: 364): 6-7 (0-7) 3-6.

Today Seda played in the quali´s of Saint Gaudens (50.000). In the 1st round Seda lost in straight sets (4-6 4-6) to Florence Haring of France. Haring is ranked 460 in the world!!!!!

Awfull results I think. Okay.....she was injured, but with this performance.......What do you think: will she retire within 6 months (her age, injuries etc.?).
hoekie274 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2004, 11:11 PM   #2
country flag grmbl

grmbl has disabled reputation
Yes, she will..
Old May 9th, 2004, 09:51 AM   #3
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with William, she will
Old May 9th, 2004, 05:16 PM   #4
country flag nlwtafan

nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold
let's hope she doesn't I'll miss her special attitude and game... please get well soon seda! the road to recovery after injury is always tough
nlwtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2004, 03:33 PM   #5
Task

Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future
I wouldn't write her off yet.

Hang in there Seda
Task is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2004, 07:31 PM   #6
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
I hope she won't retire. She's not that old really.

PS - Anybody have any news on Boogie? I mean, she was injured too, but the last I heard is that she would be back playing some day because she didn't want her career to end through injury.

So good luck to both Seda and Boogie!
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2004, 07:42 PM   #7
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Tim! That's been ages

I haven't got news on Boogert, hope she'll play some tournaments before retiring tho....
Old May 17th, 2004, 12:02 PM   #8
country flag AndriesWijma

AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice
Tim,

Boogert was on Dutch TV few weeks ago. She said she still wants to make a comeback but it won't be before the end of the year.
AndriesWijma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2004, 12:18 PM   #9
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

end of the year
Not that I want her to retire, but what's the use then.... I'm afraid that will be the Don Diego Poeder kind of comeback; one tournament to find out she can't do this anymore
Old May 17th, 2004, 02:27 PM   #10
country flag AndriesWijma

AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice
Indeed, I think we shouldn't expect much and just wait and see.
AndriesWijma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2004, 10:00 PM   #11
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
OK, thanks for the info everyone.

Last year when she went and had the elbow operation, the news I heard then was that she hoped she'd be back for this year's Wimbledon, but that now sounds unlikely. But good luck anyway.
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote