Crazy about Séverine Beltrame - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2010, 07:31 PM   #1321
country flag n8xd

n8xd is a glorious beacon of light n8xd is a glorious beacon of light n8xd is a glorious beacon of light n8xd is a glorious beacon of light n8xd is a glorious beacon of light n8xd is a glorious beacon of light n8xd is a glorious beacon of light n8xd is a glorious beacon of light n8xd is a glorious beacon of light n8xd is a glorious beacon of light n8xd is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Crazy about Severine Bremond (ex Beltrame)

Here she is at the 2010 Dow Corning Tennis Classic in Midland, Michigan last week.

More Dow Corning Tennis Classic photos at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/n8xd/se...7623398719694/

Keith DeLong
Microwave Photo
n8xd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 09:00 PM   #1322
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Plays Moist Burger tomorrow in the first round of the 50k event in Biberach - first up on court No.1.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 07:30 PM   #1323
country flag Kirill_M

Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of

6-7 2-6 ;(
Agnes Szavay Tatiana Golovin
Karolina Sprem Casey Dellacqua Virginie Razzano Flavia Pennetta
Kirill_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 09:49 PM   #1324
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 25th, 2010, 08:37 AM   #1325
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 07:21 PM   #1326
country flag Kirill_M

Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of

No news about Sev's next tournament?
Agnes Szavay Tatiana Golovin
Karolina Sprem Casey Dellacqua Virginie Razzano Flavia Pennetta
Kirill_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 08:25 PM   #1327
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Severine's into the semi-finals of the 25k ITF event in Jersey!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 06:38 PM   #1328
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

She lost to Smith in straight sets

I think she's playing in Marbella next but I'm not sure...

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 09:26 AM   #1329
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

$25.000 Civitavecchia (ITA)

(8)Séverine Beltrame FRA v Iryna Kuryanovich BLR

Good luck,Sev!
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 08:03 PM   #1330
country flag Bероника

Sev won

(8)Severine Beltrame (FRA) d. Iryna Kuryanovich (BLR) 36 61 62
She next plays (Q)Liana-Gabriela Ungur (ROU)
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 08:06 PM   #1331
country flag Bероника

Re: Crazy about Severine Beltrame

She seems to go now by Séverine Beltrame only so I changed the thread title.
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 08:07 PM   #1332
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Re: Crazy about Séverine Beltrame

Well done Severine

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 8th, 2010, 02:32 PM   #1333
country flag Bероника

such a bad defeat

(Q)Liana-Gabriela Ungur (ROU) d. (8)Severine Beltrame (FRA) 63 62
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 07:17 PM   #1334
country flag Bероника

A photo of Séverine in Civitavecchia :

Old Apr 10th, 2010, 03:32 PM   #1335
country flag Bероника

Séverine has won a match at Barcelona qualies

Q1: Séverine Beltrame FRA Def Kristina Mladenovic FRA 6-2 4-0 Ret

I hope Kristina has nothing serious