Crazy about Séverine Beltrame - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2010, 10:19 AM   #1306
country flag Kirill_M

Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of
Re: Crazy about Severine Bremond (ex Beltrame)

Severine Bremond Beltrame FRA d. Lenka Wienerova SVK 64 63
Agnes Szavay Tatiana Golovin
Karolina Sprem Casey Dellacqua Virginie Razzano Flavia Pennetta
Kirill_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2010, 02:22 PM   #1307
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Comfortable win She has two more wins now than this time last year

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 01:55 PM   #1308
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Brianti def. Bremond-Beltrame 6-0 7-5

Sev led Brianti 5-2 in the second set but didn't take her chances

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 03:10 PM   #1309
country flag Kirill_M

Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of

Such a bad result.
Agnes Szavay Tatiana Golovin
Karolina Sprem Casey Dellacqua Virginie Razzano Flavia Pennetta
Kirill_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 11:13 AM   #1310
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Severine has a horrible draw in Australian Open qualifying

Yvonne Meusburger AUT (8) v Julia Cohen USA
Neuza Silva POR v Eleni Daniilidou GRE
Bethanie Mattek-Sands USA v Julia Vakulenko UKR
Severine Beltrame FRA v Sharon Fichman CAN (13)

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 07:43 AM   #1311
wolfgang

wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future

A few pics I took of Sev during her qualifying match today.

wolfgang is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 07:44 AM   #1312
wolfgang

wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future

And a few more.

Old Jan 14th, 2010, 08:53 AM   #1313
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Lost 6-2 6-4

Nice pics How did she play?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #1314
wolfgang

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Lost 6-2 6-4

Nice pics How did she play?
Inconsistently. I didn't get there till the start of the second set, but she was soon up a break and playing much more positive, attacking tennis than Fichman, and looked as if she was going to turn the match around. But Fichman just kept playing solid defensive tennis, and Sev would eventually make an error or go for too much to try to win the point.

She seemed very disappointed after the loss, sitting in her chair with her head in her hands for some time after Fichman had left the court.
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 03:04 PM   #1315
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Thanks for your report

When Severine's r2 points come off, she'll barely be inside the top-200 Hope she bounces back.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 01:52 PM   #1316
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Thanks for your report

When Severine's r2 points come off, she'll barely be inside the top-200 Hope she bounces back.
This is terrible I assume she will play Paris indoors quallies next?
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 09:22 PM   #1317
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

According to TBEs rankings, Bremond is currently ranked below Vaidisova, Lee-Waters, Kapros et al

Yes, Severine will be playing the Paris Indoors. And I think Memphis the week after (she's five out of the MD).

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:

Last edited by nevetssllim : Jan 19th, 2010 at 07:43 AM.
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 10:15 PM   #1318
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Actually, it turns out Severine isn't playing the Paris Indoors. She's on the entry-list for the 100k in Midland, which is probably a more sensible idea.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 09:18 PM   #1319
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Things aren't getting too much better r2 loss to Baltacha in Midland and a q1 loss to Tetreault in Memphis...

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 08:10 AM   #1320
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Severine Beltrame, Karolina Sprem and Petra Kvitova met fans at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.