tati flying to main draw, sandrine & meghann playing synchron tennis... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2004, 04:42 PM   #1
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute
tati flying to main draw, sandrine & meghann playing synchron tennis...

pics, short reports and video clips from snuday's play to follow soon.

but first i need help from you guys! i have clips, but don't know how to post them. does anyone of you have the opportunity to publish them somehow in the web? would be cool

have clips of golovin, gala, zi yan (spelling???)...

pics of tati, sfar, marta marrero, meilen, gala, kostanic, amelie, nathalie dechy, hantuchova, parra, suarez, vivi, barbora, voskoboeva, zi, talaja, kveta, camerin, ai, maria, julia vakulenko, tatiana perebiynis, magdalena maleeva, maria antonia, sandrine, meghann, anna pistolesi, ASV, martinez, safina, lI ting...

well, but anyway, here are the first pics of tati flying into the main draw with wins over sfar and garbin and of sandrine and meghann (practised at the same time with sanchez-lorenzo and pistolesi).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tatiflying.jpg (53.3 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg sandrinemeghannsynchron.jpg (95.5 KB, 113 views)
M&M is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2004, 04:44 PM   #2
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute
btw: i met jennifer today and she looks amazing, i asked her for a photo and she said yes, but the stupid bodyguard said no and that jenn has to eat something first. i mean who is he? i was so disappointed
Old May 2nd, 2004, 04:46 PM   #3
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
yay
Old May 2nd, 2004, 04:54 PM   #4
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Looking forward to it. Did you manage to see Jelena?
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:09 PM   #5
country flag SuperRevelation

SuperRevelation is a jewel in the rough SuperRevelation is a jewel in the rough SuperRevelation is a jewel in the rough SuperRevelation is a jewel in the rough SuperRevelation is a jewel in the rough SuperRevelation is a jewel in the rough SuperRevelation is a jewel in the rough SuperRevelation is a jewel in the rough SuperRevelation is a jewel in the rough SuperRevelation is a jewel in the rough SuperRevelation is a jewel in the rough
Thanks , cant wait to see more pics, reviews and clips!
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:12 PM   #6
country flag M&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Aaron
Looking forward to it. Did you manage to see Jelena?
nope, unfortunatly i din't see her today i also do believe that she even wasn't on the courts today

btw: ASV practised little bit with hantuchova
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:15 PM   #7
country flag Stephieva
Elena Dementieva Fan

Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute
thanx..M&M...great pics
did ya see lena d.?!
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:18 PM   #8
country flag M&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaD.DaBest
thanx..M&M...great pics
did ya see lena d.?!
yep, i did - but didn't take pics of her, caus eshe was running away LOL hope not from me
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:20 PM   #9
country flag Stephieva
Elena Dementieva Fan

Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M
yep, i did - but didn't take pics of her, cause she was running away LOL hope not from me
thanx...
did lena practice b4 she ran away from ya?!
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:26 PM   #10
country flag Anik

Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M
pics, short reports and video clips from snuday's play to follow soon.

but first i need help from you guys! i have clips, but don't know how to post them. does anyone of you have the opportunity to publish them somehow in the web? would be cool

have clips of golovin, gala, zi yan (spelling???)...

pics of tati, sfar, marta marrero, meilen, gala, kostanic, amelie, nathalie dechy, hantuchova, parra, suarez, vivi, barbora, voskoboeva, zi, talaja, kveta, camerin, ai, maria, julia vakulenko, tatiana perebiynis, magdalena maleeva, maria antonia, sandrine, meghann, anna pistolesi, ASV, martinez, safina, lI ting...

well, but anyway, here are the first pics of tati flying into the main draw with wins over sfar and garbin and of sandrine and meghann (practised at the same time with sanchez-lorenzo and pistolesi).
what is the video format and size ??
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:30 PM   #11
country flag M&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinaraSafinaFans
what is the video format and size ??
files are 5,8 - 22,3 MB big. the format is mpeg.
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:35 PM   #12
country flag M&M

btw: i thought when i entered the courts today in the morning, that i saw flavia and moya they left the venue for jogging together. am i blind?or was it a hluzination? flavia isn't playing here and moya? - does he play anywhere these days?
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:41 PM   #13
country flag Anik

Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M
files are 5,8 - 22,3 MB big. the format is mpeg.

oooohhhhh.... I had thought of putting your video on my host video so that you can post your video but that is too big 22 MB is really big... i dont knows how post if it's not on a host...
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:42 PM   #14
country flag M&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaD.DaBest
thanx...
did lena practice b4 she ran away from ya?!
i don't know, i only saw her running away, i think she did some jogging, i am not quiet sure...
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:44 PM   #15
country flag M&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinaraSafinaFans
oooohhhhh.... I had thought of putting your video on my host video so that you can post your video but that is too big 22 MB is really big... i dont knows how post if it's not on a host...
so maybe the 5,8 MB video or is it too big as well? but anyway, ty for teh offer and help i am sure that somehow we will get teh clips on the web...