Happy birthday to Ashley Harkleroad! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2004, 03:18 PM   #1
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Happy birthday to Ashley Harkleroad!

Happy 19th birthday today May 2, 2004 to Ashley Harkleroad! I hope Ashley can stay healthy and win her first WTA title in the next year.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2004, 03:20 PM   #2
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
Have a great Birthday Ashley, hope you can get healthy and have a great rest of the year
LindsayRocks89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2004, 03:25 PM   #3
country flag Stephieva
Elena Dementieva Fan

Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute
happy birthday ashley...

thanx da cat for starting da thread.
Old May 2nd, 2004, 03:38 PM   #4
country flag carot
Mean Admin Machine
Admeanistrator

carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Birthday Ashley!

[Once we were called secret admirers, now we are just called stalkers.]

[Restraining orders are just another way of saying I love you.]
carot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2004, 04:26 PM   #5
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
You're welcome Lena.

This is an important year for Ashley. I hope she plays well at the French Open and Wimbledon and builds some positive momentum heading into the North American hardourt season this summer.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2004, 04:39 PM   #6
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Birthday Ashley...

I hope she gets her personal life problems (that she talked about in Charleston) situated because she has little hope of turning her game around if her heads not in it.
Rocketta is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2004, 04:45 PM   #7
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Birthday ASHLEY

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:45 PM   #8
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Birthday Ashley!

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2004, 06:17 PM   #9
selesfan

selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold
Happy Birthday Ashley!
selesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2004, 06:48 PM   #10
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
Ashley!!! happy birthday!

hoping everything gets better soon!
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2004, 09:56 PM   #11
country flag Elvira

Elvira is a jewel in the rough Elvira is a jewel in the rough Elvira is a jewel in the rough Elvira is a jewel in the rough Elvira is a jewel in the rough Elvira is a jewel in the rough Elvira is a jewel in the rough Elvira is a jewel in the rough Elvira is a jewel in the rough Elvira is a jewel in the rough Elvira is a jewel in the rough
What happened to Ashley? She had some good clay results last year, then got double-bagelled.. and other than a final appearance in New Zealand this year, she's done very little... is she badly injured?
Elvira is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2004, 11:15 PM   #12
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, since the Australian Open she's had recurring injuries, she's pulled out of two challengers and the German Open

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 04:09 AM   #13
country flag BK4ever

BK4ever has disabled reputation
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ULTIMATE FAVE

Ash, as a birthday present to yourself, please dump the USTA Coach and go back to Saddlebrook

SERENA. MUGU. VIKA. PETKO. CARO. TIMEA. SVETA. HEATHER. KAIA. TAMIRA.
FLAVIA. GEORGI. COCO. LUCIE, SLOANE. KAIA, ALICIA. JAEDA. CICI. FRANCOISE.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. SHENAY. DINARA. GISELA. SPREM.
BK4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 04:10 AM   #14
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ULTIMATE FAVE

Ash, as a birthday present to yourself, please dump the USTA Coach and go back to Saddlebrook
Wow, Ashley Harkleroad is your ultimate fave?

I didn't know that.
Rocketta is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 04:20 AM   #15
country flag BK4ever

BK4ever has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta
Wow, Ashley Harkleroad is your ultimate fave?

I didn't know that.
Hey Girlfriend ...she is ONE of my ultimate faves...see sig...the others are Venus and Carly

SERENA. MUGU. VIKA. PETKO. CARO. TIMEA. SVETA. HEATHER. KAIA. TAMIRA.
FLAVIA. GEORGI. COCO. LUCIE, SLOANE. KAIA, ALICIA. JAEDA. CICI. FRANCOISE.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. SHENAY. DINARA. GISELA. SPREM.
BK4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote