Mary is playing doubles in Berlin with.... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2004, 11:27 AM   #1
country flag morbidangle

morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of
Mary is playing doubles in Berlin with....

Arantxa Sanchez Vicario!

I know these two are pretty good friends.. Best of luck girls!

Rouano Pascual / Suarez vs Bye
Peschke / Rittner vs Dementieva / Sprem (WC)
Pratt / Sharapova vs Tarabini / Tu
Bovina / Chladkova vs Callens / Mandula

Petrova / Shaughnessy vs Bye
Q vs Hantuchova / Safina
Dhenin / Parra vs Ani / Gagliardi
Yan / Zheng vs Daniilidou / Vento-Kabchi

Li / Sun vs Myskina / Zvonareva
Krizan / Srebotnik vs Kostanic / Tartarova
Testud / Vinci vs Schett / Schnyder
Bye vs Black / Huber

Husarova / Martinez vs Perebiyinis / Talaja
Groenefeld / Roesch vs Dulko / Grande
Garbin / Jidkova vs Pierce / Sanchez Vicario
Bye vs Kuznetsova / Likhovtseva
morbidangle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2004, 12:05 PM   #2
country flag Tompier

Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all
That's a good news thanks
Tompier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2004, 01:22 PM   #3
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
i actually hope they could win. although arantxa might just play for fun
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2004, 04:43 PM   #4
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
that's so cool , what a great team!!!!!

now i'd love to see Pierce playing double with one of the williams or with Dementieva....but arantxa is pretty cool
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2004, 08:16 PM   #5
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
it's a little surprise but it's nice to see 2 great champions play together

saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 02:38 AM   #6
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Hey this is really cool news.

I hope that they do well !!!!!!!!!

You go GIRLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 06:31 PM   #7
country flag MissTennisFan

MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all
Mary and Arantxa won!

Mary Pierce and Aranxta Sanchez-Vicario beat Tathiana Garbin and Alina Jidkova 6-4, 3-6, 6-4!

Best of luck for the rest of the tournament, Mary!
MissTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 06:35 PM   #8
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
here comes two pics from the double
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0305sanchez_vicario_pierce_IMG_4254.jpg (18.1 KB, 362 views)
File Type: jpg 0305sanchez_vicario_pierce_IMG_4263.jpg (11.0 KB, 329 views)
Old May 3rd, 2004, 06:40 PM   #9
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
pretty girl
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 07:00 PM   #10
country flag Tompier

Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTennisFan
Mary Pierce and Aranxta Sanchez-Vicario beat Tathiana Garbin and Alina Jidkova 6-4, 3-6, 6-4!

Best of luck for the rest of the tournament, Mary!
which match did you watch ??

the score was 6:4 6:1
Old May 3rd, 2004, 07:04 PM   #11
country flag Tompier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbe
here comes two pics from the double
Mary
thanks
Old May 3rd, 2004, 07:05 PM   #12
country flag morbidangle

morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of
Sebbe Thanks a lot for the pics!

They make a good doubles team.
morbidangle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 07:32 PM   #13
*Marat BigFan*

*Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the pics!!

GoodLuck to all my faves...Mary Pierce Elena Dementieva Anastasia Myskina Dinara Safina Ana Ivanovic

VISIT MY TENNIS VIDEOS SITE : http://www.geocities.com/jojo_marat
*Marat BigFan* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 07:40 PM   #14
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
you are very welcome...Like to see that Mary plays double again
that may help her in her road to Roland Garros
Old May 3rd, 2004, 08:15 PM   #15
country flag MissTennisFan

MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tompier
which match did you watch ??

the score was 6:4 6:1
Really?? Oops! Sorry, I got the score from wtatour.com but maybe I copied the wrong line...

Sorry ...
MissTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote