any ideas about contacting Iveta Benesova?? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 11:14 PM   #31
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
I will post my message maybe Sunday so if I have a answer netx week, that will be very cool!
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2004, 02:33 PM   #32
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly
I will post my message maybe Sunday so if I have a answer netx week, that will be very cool!
yeah!!! great stuff that you do for us and other big Iveta fans

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 06:46 PM   #33
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
I post my pessage

But if I have an answer, I will give her address only to north and his friends..
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 09:03 PM   #34
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
well perfect m8 nice to hear that!!!! you are so really nice!!! let's hope Iveta will win the Nordea Nordic Light Open!! and i like your website pretty much also , although i can't read some french it doesn't matter i have a bump of language so i can see what it's about

Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 08:27 PM   #35
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
I mean... I am trying to help her so precious privacy and now I am the evil one of the story.... She is a respectful young lady... she doesn't deserve to be so exposed to stalkers paparazzis and other people... I am just trying to help her and I am the evil of the story?... gosh...

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra

Last edited by Duiz : Aug 4th, 2004 at 08:53 PM.
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 09:18 PM   #36
country flag Wiggly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiz
I mean... I am trying to help her so precious privacy and now I ma the evil one of the story.... She is a respectful young lady... she doesn't deserve to be so eposed to stalekrs paparazzis and other people... Ia mjust trying to help her and I ma the evil of the story... gosh...
I'm a not a paparazzi, don't be worried!

C'mon! You don't know if Iveta want to have somes messages of her fans!

I think we are respectful and if she don'w want to have message, we will stop!

So, stop to said I bad with her, I'm one of his biggest fan in this forum and in the world!
Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 09:53 PM   #37
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
I mean... I am trying to help her so precious privacy and now I ma the evil one of the story.... She is a respectful young lady... she doesn't deserve to be so eposed to stalekrs paparazzis and other people... Ia mjust trying to help her and I ma the evil of the story... gosh...
Dude, can't you see why we trying to contact, thinking we are papparazzi,Stalkers etc. makes me really feel think you are a complete idiot!! and makes me really really mad at you, you you fucking loser! , who doesn't understand anything in this thread, ARE YOU HER PROTECTOR OR SOMETHING?, what's wrong with posting a message, well if you can imagine us you'll think in another way and like us, you are just not her fan after all, SO WHY DO YOU COME HERE, JUST TO BUG US??????????

Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 09:55 PM   #38
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
I'm a not a paparazzi, don't be worried!

C'mon! You don't know if Iveta want to have somes messages of her fans!

I think we are respectful and if she don'w want to have message, we will stop!

So, stop to said I bad with her, I'm one of his biggest fan in this forum and in the world!
yeah along with me and Jeleno Benesovo, so Duiz stop making this kind of comments.......

Old Aug 4th, 2004, 08:49 PM   #39
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
I am truly not... nor I am saying that you are... but there are some people that could have theese professions... please, if you do not know english, then ask somebody translate you something... Don't get mad please... there is no need...

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2004, 08:59 PM   #40
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
I am truly not... nor I am saying that you are... but there are some people that could have theese professions... please, if you do not know english, then ask somebody translate you something... Don't get mad please... there is no need...
so now it's becoming personal??? are you saying we don't know any English pls go tell smb else to learn English not us okay! hahahaha just don't make me laugh and laugh right in in your face your such a funny guy you just make me really laugh at you

Old Aug 5th, 2004, 01:31 AM   #41
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Duiz, just back away. There is nothing wrong with fans fan-mailing their favorite players.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 12:07 PM   #42
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek1206
Duiz, just back away. There is nothing wrong with fans fan-mailing their favorite players.
yeah Duiz, so if you don't have anything nice, good or does make sense have to stay just stay out of this place and Iveta's thread okay!!

Old Aug 8th, 2004, 07:09 PM   #43
country flag Wiggly

I don't have any answer........

Maybe I will have one after the Olympics
Old Aug 8th, 2004, 10:29 PM   #44
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
I don't have any answer........

Maybe I will have one after the Olympics
mmm i think Iveta's hasn't been at home, i think she has flown directly from Stockholm to Warschau and from there to Sopot......

i think you'll have it when she's back home can't wait on the result on your message...

Old Aug 9th, 2004, 12:10 AM   #45
country flag Wiggly

Me to I can't wait

I really think she will goes home after Games.......