any ideas about contacting Iveta Benesova?? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2004, 05:58 PM   #16
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly
This is exactly the message I receive:

I can send you her personál address.

Iveta Benesova
Wolkerova 397/571
Most
434 01

Klara Durynkova

ČTS

If that is real.. if you call yourself her fan... you shouldn't be posting it....

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2004, 07:53 PM   #17
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This is exactly the message I receive:

I can send you her personál address.

Iveta Benesova
Wolkerova 397/571
Most
434 01

Klara Durynkova

ČTS
thanks wiggly m8, i will inform Jeleno Benesovo also about it ok??, Jeleno Benesovo and i had also plans to contact the CTS, i am glad you done it already, if you have a answer on your message for Iveta pls let me know by PM okay??,we also want to message her, i'm waiting on the answer so we know if Iveta likes being contacted at her home-address, can you also ask her if she has a fanmailaddress or e-mail????, maybe that's better (?)

and Duiz, i made this thread to contact Iveta, i also got her confirmation that she likes to receive some fanmail, cuz i PM'd Dinapic who wanted to do a offcourt-shooting with her, and he would ask Iveta if she liked to received some fanmail, she smiled while reading my PM so C'mon why did i create this thread??? to contact her!!!!!!!!! you must read things better i guess.......

and why do you come here?????????, i don't see you are a fan of hers......

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé

Last edited by Mathijs : Jul 29th, 2004 at 08:08 PM.
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 03:18 AM   #18
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
trying to bug me? doesn't work... anyways... I mean.. that is OK is you want to have her address... but I I feel is not OK is tha your are postin it in public... If I were moderaotr I would a;read yhave deleted that post... hse doesn't deserved to be stalked and also she could get in great danger by whosever stupidity... If I am saying this is because I care.

Supernova Sharapova

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 10:01 AM   #19
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
i'm not trying to bug you, i was just figuring out why you said it.........

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 02:02 PM   #20
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
I post this message because everybody want o have his address
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 05:04 PM   #21
Team WTAworld

Quote:
I post this message because everybody want o have his address
If you are her real fan, you shouldn't be doin' that... you know how mych stalkers there are out there....

Supernova Sharapova

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 05:51 PM   #22
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
!

I have a WEBsite, an autograph and I think I'm one of the biggest fan of Iveta in this forum (watch my signature)!

I think every people are happy because I post her address in the forum!

I THINK IT'S YOU WHO ARE A BAD FAN
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 06:02 PM   #23
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
!

I have a WEBsite, an autograph and I think I'm one of the biggest fan of Iveta in this forum (watch my signature)!

I think every people are happy because I post her address in the forum!

I THINK IT'S YOU WHO ARE A BAD FAN
Wiggly i totally agree with you m8!!! i am also one of her biggest fans, along with you and Jeleno Benesovo, Hantuchov and the others!!

Duiz why are you still here??????? aren't you a Sharapova fan? this is the Iveta Benesova cheering thread not a thread for Masha so get out of here!!! and stay out!!

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 08:57 PM   #24
Team WTAworld

Because I am a fan of Iveta Benesova

Supernova Sharapova

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 09:02 PM   #25
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiz
Because I am a fan of Iveta Benesova
well okay then it's fine, although i can't see it, and since when you're a fan of Iveta????????????????????????

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 09:28 PM   #26
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Duiz will be happy!

I erase the address.......
why c'mon

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 09:30 PM   #27
Team WTAworld

Why do you dislike me so much??? I am trying to help... not to make you mad or something...

Supernova Sharapova

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 09:36 PM   #28
country flag Mathijs

no i don't dislike you i am only wondering why you said "i still don't find it right" etc and "you shouldn't post this IT is unethical" why you say such things if we want to contact her??, that's what i not understand buddy!

and since when are you suddenly a Iveta fan?? you saw pics of her??, i am happy to see more support for Iveta but some things i can't quite get from you , i saw you were only a Masha fan, that's also so a thing i don't understand.....??????????

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 09:46 PM   #29
country flag Wiggly

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
no i don't dislike you i am only wondering why you said "i still don't find it right" etc and "you shouldn't post this IT is unethical" why you say such things if we want to contact her??, that's what i not understand buddy!
That it's! Peoples want to contact Iveta, i gives her adress and they're happy!
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 09:50 PM   #30
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
That it's! Peoples want to contact Iveta, i gives her adress and they're happy!
yup but i gotta go now it's very late here, can you keep me updated by PM if you got a message back from Iveta (if you still planning to do it) and pls ask her if she has an e-mailaddress for mailing, so we (Jeleno Benesovo, me, you and other fans) can mail with her sometimes so for now over and out bye and have a good nite you two