"diva" KRISTINE W BREAKS BILLBOARD RECORD SET BY MADONNA AND JANET JACKSON - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2004, 06:09 PM   #1
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking "diva" KRISTINE W BREAKS BILLBOARD RECORD SET BY MADONNA AND JANET JACKSON

KRISTINE W BREAKS BILLBOARD RECORD SET BY MADONNA AND JANET JACKSON

April 17, 2004
Chart Beat: Kristine W Goes 8 For 8
BY FRED BRONSON
BILLBOARD

Disco diva Kristine W sets a new record on Hot Dance Club Play, as SAVE MY SOUL (Tommy Boy Silver) advances 5-1. That makes her the first artist in the history of this chart to put together a string of eight consecutive chart-toppers.

Even more impressive, that represents Kristine W's entire chart history: She's had eight chart entries and eight No. 1 hits.

Two artists have had seven No. 1 club play hits in a row. Madonna has done it twice and Janet Jackson once. Jackson supplied the vocals on Herb Alpert's No. 1 dance hit "Diamonds" but was uncredited. Had she been name-checked on this song, she would also have eight consecutive No. 1s.

Thanks to DJ Ron for supplying the article information!

#1 F O R T H E 8th T I M E !

SAVE MY SOUL, the latest single from Kristine's new FLY AGAIN album, became Kristine's 8th consecutive #1 Dance Club Play single in the April 17th issue of Billboard Magazine! Thanks to everyone who have played and supported KW! SAVE MY SOUL is #6 on the current chart.

SAVE MY SOUL debuts at #2 on the Billboard Dance Single Sales chart! Thanks to everyone who has bought the single. ORDER IT NOW iff you don't already have it:

CD MAXI at Amazon.com: WEBSITE
12 Inch vinyl at Tower Records: WEBSITE

After debuting at #45 on the DMA Club Play chart, SAVE MY SOUL bullets up to #3 on the April 15, 2004 chart from #6 on the April 1, 2004 chart. Be sure to go to DJ Entertainment Magazine online (CLICK HERE) to see the actual charts as they come out...

SAVE MY SOUL has also moved up from #16 on XM Radio's BPM Channel's chart to #15! Keep checking out BPM's web site and request SAVE MY SOUL while there!

Also be sure to call your local radio station and request SAVE MY SOUL.
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2004, 07:22 PM   #2
country flag njguido11

njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light
i thought it was so weird 2 see this here. did u get this article from djricomixshow.com. thats the only other board i ever go 2
njguido11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2004, 07:23 PM   #3
country flag njguido11

njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light
by the way save my soul is a great track
Old Apr 30th, 2004, 08:34 PM   #4

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by njguido11
i thought it was so weird 2 see this here. did u get this article from djricomixshow.com. thats the only other board i ever go 2
No I got it from her website KRISTINEW.COM

Old Apr 30th, 2004, 10:35 PM   #5
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute
Pardon my ignorance but who is she?
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2004, 05:08 AM   #6
country flag Jakeev

Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute
I like Kristine W.,but the record doesn' mean much only because she never has had the same success as Madonna or Jane commercially.

I think she is more well known internationally outside North America.
Jakeev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2004, 05:11 AM   #7
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm
Pardon my ignorance but who is she?
I was going to ask the same thing?
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2004, 06:00 AM   #8

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta
Go to KRISTINEW.com and you will find all u need to know about her..she is the biggest singing act ( male, group or female) in the dance genre...
Glad i could bring her to your attention...you have probobly heard her songs when you have been out..but you just are not familier with the name..
Gnight
Old May 1st, 2004, 06:13 AM   #9
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta
same here

edit - okay, I visited the site and still have no clue who she is. And how old she? I could tell from the pictures she was no spring chicken but the bio doesn't include DOB.
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2004, 06:25 AM   #10

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrett
same here

edit - okay, I visited the site and still have no clue who she is. And how old she? I could tell from the pictures she was no spring chicken but the bio doesn't include DOB.
Maybe you should go out to the clubs and party more...
Old May 1st, 2004, 06:27 AM   #11
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
maybe so, but it doesn't appear that I am the only one that has never heard of her. but congrats on the record.
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Old May 1st, 2004, 06:32 AM   #12

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeev
I like Kristine W.,but the record doesn' mean much only because she never has had the same success as Madonna or Janet commercially.

I think she is more well known internationally outside North America.
She is strictly a dance artist..not pop..ALL of her releases have gone str8 to no 1( which is impressive and shows she just does not release allot of filler "oops" material...but anwho...to answere the "spring chicken question" ( damn that sounds like somthing my grandman would say) .. She is in her early 30s and the whole black look she has going on now is refective of her life during her battle with cancer and getting herself back up and "flying again" ( notice the cocoon she is in on the cover of her cd) with her life and finding her soul again to live...just to touch lightly on one corner of her life..a little more meaning than most of the trashy pop that is out there..eh ??
Now i am really heading to bed!! Not tellin with whom though...
Old May 1st, 2004, 07:02 AM   #13
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

i was just trying to be nice with the "chicken" comment. I didn't want to say that she looked really old. But hearing that she has gone through cancer would explain a lot.

Old May 1st, 2004, 08:13 AM   #14
country flag njguido11

the only really crossover song to top 40 radio was " one more try" in the early 90s to mid 90s i believe. Great artist for the clubs. stuck 2 her roots and continuosly provides good club music to her fans instead of tryin to go pop,
Old May 1st, 2004, 08:27 AM   #15
country flag caramel

caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light
Kristine W? Does the W stand for "who"???

Chanda Rubin Anastasia Myskina

Francesca Schiavone Paola Suarez

Barbara Schett Silvia Farina Elia

Klara Koukalova Iva Majoli

Marat Safin is all mine.

*caramelized.net*

caramel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote