The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 09:14 AM   #121
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 09:22 AM   #122
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by paulmara : Nov 2nd, 2011 at 01:19 PM.
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 03:49 PM   #123
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Nov 5th, 2011 at 06:23 PM.
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 05:32 PM   #124
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Nov 7th, 2011 at 08:13 AM.
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 05:15 AM   #125
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

It was the Fed Cup final... The fifth and decisive rubber... And Lucie decided to leave the best for last! Her performance in that doubles match was just top-notch, and considering that it also helped to decide who took home the Fed Cup this year, it really was something special to see. Lucie was sharp from the beginning of the match; she served aces; hit her groundies consistently; returned well; volleyed well; put away overheads; she even had the honor of smacking that winner on match point. She finished this year in style, and you really couldn't ask for anything more than that.

2011 was easily the best season of her career -- she finishes it with year-end ranking highs of 51 and 15 in singles and doubles respectively -- but I think that there is still a lot more to come from her in the future. She's maturing as a player, and her confidence is going from strength to strength. I'm really looking forward to seeing what's in store for her next year.

Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 05:28 PM   #126
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Today, Lucie won two matches in Extraliga!

Hradecka def. Kerber 6:2, 6:3 - it's so optimistic result
Hradecka/Benesova def. Kerber/Dobra 6:2, 6:7, 10:6
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 02:28 PM   #127
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

from that last mentioned dblz match:

photo credit: see overprint
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 04:33 PM   #128
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Hradecka def. Kvitova 6:7, 7:6, 7:5
result from a few days ago, but impressive.

Pojd Lucie in 2012!
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 02:35 AM   #129
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the updates and pic, k!riosh and Yellow Moon. I'm really happy that she started the year off with a win over Brianti -- who beat her in the 1st round of the Aussie Open last year. Her % of first serves in was horrible those first two sets, but she really got it together in that 3rd set. Here's a pic of her in action yesterday; it's taken from the ASB Classic's website.

Old Jan 4th, 2012, 05:53 AM   #130
country flag Jason A.

Now she's through to the quarters with a straight sets win over Peng -- who beat Lucie in 3 sets in Indian Wells, last year. It was such a solid, all-round performance by her today, and once again, she finished stronger than she started. Actually, she didn't lose a single point when serving in that 2nd set. These sorts of wins are doing Lucie's confidence a world of good, and that extra belief in herself is going to make her so much more dangerous.
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #131
country flag paulmara

égalité Auckland 2R: Lucie Karlovic Hradecka d. [2]ShuShu Peng 6-4 6-3

8 aces

davidmario
did u guys see hradecka serving at 64 *21 ?? that was fucking scary. three straight aces down the T

" thats not womens tennis" the commentator said
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #132
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #133
deliverance.

Thank you so much. Great quality
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #134
country flag paulmara

Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Hradecka of the Czech Republic celebrate after their match against Julia Goerges of Germany and Flavia Pennetta of Italy in the doubles final at the ASB Classic Tennis in Auckland on January 7, 2011. Hlavackova and Hradecka won the match 6-7, 6-2, 10-7

big version
http://i.idnes.cz/12/011/org/MAH4058...IS_0107_11.JPG
http://i.idnes.cz/12/011/org/MAH4058...ND_0107_11.JPG
http://i.idnes.cz/12/011/org/MAH4058...ND_0107_11.JPG

Last edited by paulmara : Jan 7th, 2012 at 06:44 PM.
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #135
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

12 WTA doubles title for Lucie