The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2011, 02:48 AM   #91
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread

Lucie and Andrea are the POTW on the CW!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2011, 08:32 PM   #92
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Wimbledon is here, and Lucie draws Safarova in the singles. That's a tough first round match for sure, but Lucie should be ready for the challenge. C'mon Lucie!
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:04 PM   #93
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason A. View Post
Wimbledon is here, and Lucie draws Safarova in the singles. That's a tough first round match for sure, but Lucie should be ready for the challenge. C'mon Lucie!
Which Lucie should be ready for the challenge? I guess both Lucies, right?

Cetkovská ~ Hradecká ~ Hlaváčková ~ Hantuchova ~ Lisicki ~ Mona Barthel ~ Makarova ~ Chakvetadze ~ Laura Robson ~ Pliskova twins
Matej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 04:10 PM   #94
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Yes, Matej. Both of them should be ready for the challenge. I've gotta admit that Lucie S. is the favorite in this match, but Lucie H. is capable of springing a surprise if she brings her best stuff. Please oh, please bring your best stuff, Lucie H.!
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 05:19 PM   #95
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, Matej. Both of them should be ready for the challenge. I've gotta admit that Lucie S. is the favorite in this match, but Lucie H. is capable of springing a surprise if she brings her best stuff. Please oh, please bring your best stuff, Lucie H.!
Yeah, Hradecká is certainly capable of springing a surprise, but I´d prefer if it were a surprise against someone else than Kvitová or Šafářová. I´d like to see the 3rd match Šafářová vs. Sharapova -- plus Šafářová has a decent shot at finishing the year inside the top 20.

But I like both Luckas , so this is a very unfortunate draw for me.

Cetkovská ~ Hradecká ~ Hlaváčková ~ Hantuchova ~ Lisicki ~ Mona Barthel ~ Makarova ~ Chakvetadze ~ Laura Robson ~ Pliskova twins
Matej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 08:08 AM   #96
country flag Jason A.

If the match stats are any indication, it seems that Lucie played a great match, but it wasn't enough to beat a red-hot Safarova who played a fantastic one. It was 3 sets long, but Safarova only made 5 unforced errors. Well, it's times like these that you've just got to tip your hat to your opponent, and just admit that they were too good on the day.
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 08:24 AM   #97
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

RG.2011..WD.SF.King Shvedova.vs.Hradecka Hlavackova
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 08:57 AM   #98
country flag dos Santos

WTA.2011.Roland.Garros.Doubles.Final.Mirza.Vesnina .vs.Hlavackova.Hrdecka.ESPlayer.NoComm.asf
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:58 PM   #99
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

Lucie, how do you lose against Birnerova?
kiriosh. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 06:41 AM   #100
country flag Jason A.

Yeh, we may have a problem on our hands here. I watched a bit of Lucie's match against Zahlavova, and it wasn't pretty. She didn't have much rhythm, and it looked as if she was having a hard time staying positive out there. Does she need some time off, so that she can recharge her batteries? I don't know quite what the problem is, but something is definitely missing at the moment.
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 06:24 PM   #101
country flag dos Santos

wta.2011.Budapest.wd.qf.martic savchuk.vs.birnerova hradecka.parts
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 12:51 AM   #102
country flag Jason A.

Bad Gastein turned out to be a pretty good tournament for Lucie after all, because she teamed up with Birnerova to ultimately win the doubles. As a matter of fact, this is the fifth time in a row that she has won the doubles title in Bad Gastein. Well done, Lucie!

http://www.wtatennis.com/doublesnews...256567_2395907
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 01:40 AM   #103
country flag Jason A.

Was that match a crazy, roller-coaster ride or what? Up, down, up, down... It certainly was a lot of fun to watch. On the other hand, it probably wasn't quite as much fun to watch if you happened to be cheering for Serena. I'm just sorry that Lucie wasn't able to grab that 2nd set; she certainly did enough to earn it. That said, a tiebreak is always a bit of a lottery, and the balls just didn't bounce her way in the end.

Lucie has lost a bunch of matches recently, but she's still been able to keep all of them competitive. In that same vein, I think that today's match demonstrated that she really isn't that far away from pulling it back together again. The last time that I watched her play, her attitude was pretty poor. I saw the exact opposite from her today. She had a disappointing start to each set, but she stayed positive throughout. Ultimately she found a way to raise her game each time, and she gave herself some chances in both of them. I'm giving Lucie an A for today's effort; she deserves it.
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:11 AM   #104
country flag dos Santos

WTA.2011.Cincinnati.WS.R1.Hradecka.vs.Williams.RUS .XviD
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 12:39 PM   #105
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

Quote:
Was that match a crazy, roller-coaster ride or what? Up, down, up, down... It certainly was a lot of fun to watch. On the other hand, it probably wasn't quite as much fun to watch if you happened to be cheering for Serena. I'm just sorry that Lucie wasn't able to grab that 2nd set; she certainly did enough to earn it. That said, a tiebreak is always a bit of a lottery, and the balls just didn't bounce her way in the end.

Lucie has lost a bunch of matches recently, but she's still been able to keep all of them competitive. In that same vein, I think that today's match demonstrated that she really isn't that far away from pulling it back together again. The last time that I watched her play, her attitude was pretty poor. I saw the exact opposite from her today. She had a disappointing start to each set, but she stayed positive throughout. Ultimately she found a way to raise her game each time, and she gave herself some chances in both of them. I'm giving Lucie an A for today's effort; she deserves it.
I think she had that attitude because she wasn't expecting much against Serena; to take her to a TB the way she's been playing is quite a feat by itself...

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote