The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2010, 08:46 AM   #46
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread

^ For this, she makes Hon. Men. on the Czech Watch
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 07:46 AM   #47
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

RG.2010.WD.R3.Hlavackova Hradecka.vs.Williams Williams
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 06:57 AM   #48
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Prague

WS - 1/2
Lucie Hradecká - Ágnes Szávay

Here: http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3066101
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 05:06 AM   #49
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie makes Hon. Men. on the CW
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 11:37 AM   #50
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos Santos View Post
WTA Prague

WS - 1/2
Lucie Hradecká - Ágnes Szávay

Here: http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3066101
what do i have to click? I dont know how to read kyrillic or how u call it lol
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 08:04 AM   #51
country flag dos Santos

ITF.2010.Mestre.WS.R2.L.Hradecka.vs.M.Chakhnashvil i.Part.
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 03:34 AM   #52
Tennis Fool

Lucie gets an Hon. Men. on the CW for getting to the finals of Mestre
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Nov 13th, 2010, 02:17 AM   #53
Tennis Fool

Lucie is POTW on the CW for winning Nantes
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Dec 24th, 2010, 10:47 AM   #54
country flag dos Santos

ITF.2008.100k.Bratislava.WS.R1.Benesova.vs.Hradeck a
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 03:36 AM   #55
country flag dos Santos

WTA.2011.Brisbane.R1.Stosur.vs.Hradecka.ENG.x264
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 12:05 PM   #56
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

Bad luck once again for Hradecka After getting through qualies beating Dulko and King, she has to face Pennetta in the first round then Zvonareva, one week after drawing top seed Stosur in the first round
I hope she will have a better draw in Melbourne so that she shows all her potential
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 05:30 PM   #57
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zin View Post
Bad luck once again for Hradecka After getting through qualies beating Dulko and King, she has to face Pennetta in the first round then Zvonareva, one week after drawing top seed Stosur in the first round
I hope she will have a better draw in Melbourne so that she shows all her potential
She's had a couple of good wins lately, so I wouldn't mind her losing to Pennetta. Anyway, Pennetta is beatable if Lucie can play consistently throughout the match. Good luck babe!
Daruma. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 09:22 PM   #58
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

I think that she might end up having a really good year. She has certainly started it on the right note. She's got the weapons needed to win lots of matches. I agree that having a bit more consistency in her game could help. I've been watching her match statistics for a while, and her biggest issue seems to be with keeping her 1st serve percentage up to a decent level. Lucie has got a BIG 1st serve. If she gets it in regularly enough, she will make life for herself a lot easier. Right now, she's finishing a lot of matches with her percentage somewhere in the 40's. If she can get that percentage up into the 60's consistently, she will be tough to beat. At any rate, I think that she's got a really good chance of winning this match against Flavia.
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 07:31 AM   #59
country flag dos Santos

WTA.2009.Bad-Gastein.WD.Final
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 04:51 PM   #60
country flag dos Santos

ITF.2011.Midland.WS.SF.Hradecka.vs.Pervak