The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2009, 05:11 PM   #31
country flag petrova-fan

petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of
Re: The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread

Pictures - Gastein Ladies 2009 (Lucie Hradecka - Nuria Llagostera Vives):

http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n...stera%20Vives/

example:
http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
petrova-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2009, 02:20 PM   #32
country flag petrova-fan

petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of

Gastein Ladies 2009 (Andrea Hlavackova & Lucie Hradecka - Sandra Kloesel & Lenka Tvaroskovavs):

http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n...%20Tvaroskova/

example:
http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
petrova-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 01:51 AM   #33
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie is POTW
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 03:57 AM   #34
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie Hradecka 2009 Strasbourg and 2009 Istanbul Collection:

I'm glad to resize, just ask in my thread.

Predictability is way too boring.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 08:07 PM   #35
country flag Arina's_fan

Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future

Lucie in Istanbul, gallery by www.kk.rodionova.net

Anastasia Rodionova: no allies, no friends, no surrender!

Official Website - http://www.rodionova.com, My PhotoGallery: Kremlin Cup 2010

Jelena Jankovic Karolina Sprem
Arina's_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 10:17 PM   #36
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
While I was waiting to get in, I heared Larcher de Brito screaming at the top of her lungs

Hradecka vs. Vesnina:
I only saw like 3 games or so as I wanted to see the Flipkens-Dokic match before heading to Ashe. Vesnina was doing well. There was this one games that went on forever, and I think Hradecka ended up holding in the end. Both had some good shots throughout the match, but you could tell that Vesnina was more experienced. Also you could easily spot Chesnokov's bald head in the crowd

Flipkens vs. Dokic:
When I was waiting for a changeover to go grab a seat, I saw Rossana De Los Rios waiting too. Both players had some really nice shots, but I guess Flipkens was mentally stronger. I never noticed it before, but Dokic makes a strange sound when she hits the ball, but it doesn't sound like a grunt.

Venus vs. Dushevina:
Venus was very shakey in the beginning, and you could tell. After she lost the first set, I thought that the second set would also be similar, and it was. Pam Shriver from ESPN was sitting near me for part of the match. After Venus won the second set and was up 4-0 in the second, we all thought it was over. Well it wasn't! Dushevina won 3 straight games. Venus struggled a little when trying to close out the match, it took 3 MP's, but she finally won in the end. Venus really needs to improve if she wants to win this tournament. She played like a #20 seed last night. But Dushevina is no #whatever. Top 30 at least! She had so many great shots.

Pics later

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 07:16 PM   #37
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

After seeing her run in İstanbul this year, there is no way I can't respect this lady!
Good luck for any tournament you compete in Lucie!
Daruma. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 09:46 AM   #38
country flag spielmacher

spielmacher is an unknown quantity at this point

Lucie- one of fastest serving WTA players! Good luck for 2010 season!!!
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 02:41 PM   #39
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

FED CUP 2010 - WORLD GROUP I R1 - CZE vs. GER: Lucie Hradecka vs. Andrea Petkovic

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=12879#p12879
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 04:55 PM   #40
country flag winnermax

winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all

thanks for Lucie,a great effort this weekend~~
winnermax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 06:06 PM   #41
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

FED CUP 2010 - WORLD GROUP I R1 - CZE vs. GER: Lucie Hradecka/Kveta Peschke vs. Tatjana Malek/Anna-Lena Groenefeld

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=12881#p12881
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 06:11 PM   #42
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

FED CUP 2010 - WORLD GROUP I R1 - Czech Republic vs. Germany - DAY 2 interviews

DAY 2 INTERVIEWS: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=12882#p12882
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 11:48 PM   #43
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie!! I admire the way she handled the pressure on the last weekend.

Also I think she must be one of the hardest hitting ladies out there!
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 08:33 AM   #44
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

FED CUP 2010 - WORLD GROUP I SF - CZE vs. ITA: Lucie Hradecka vs. Flavia Pennetta

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=13111#p13111
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:05 PM   #45
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Lucie makes true on her seeding and takes the title at ITF $50K Prague
Lucie Hradecka [1] def Ajla Tomljanovic 61 76(4)
nice job, Lucie her 15th ITF title: time to move up
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote