The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2008, 06:55 AM   #16
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of
Re: The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread

first singles Final in Bad Gastein doubles in final, too.

Hradecka, who had never been beyond the second round of her five career Tour main draws prior to this week, continued a blistering run through the draw with her demolitions of Mayr and Koryttseva on Saturday. She won three qualifying rounds but has looked even fresher in main draw play, dropping just 17 games in four matches en route to the final. At No.237 in the world, she is one win away from becoming the fourth-lowest-ranked Tour singles champion ever, following a No.579-ranked Angelique Widjaja at 2001 Bali, a No.285-ranked Fabiola Zuluaga at 2002 Bogotá and a No.259-ranked Tamira Paszek at 2006 Portoroz.

"The match against Mariya was very hard, because it was the semifinals and my second match of the day," Hradecka said. "We were so tired. Maybe I was a little less tired. I was moving well and serving well. I've never played a singles final and I know Pauline is the favorite, so I will go on court and play my game with nothing to lose."

Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2008, 10:08 AM   #17
country flag slavicpower

slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of

go Lucia
slavicpower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 04:31 PM   #18
country flag .:sk:.
Fightiana!!! <3

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute

my pics of Andrea Hlavackova & Lucie Hradecka @ Stuttgart doubles SF (more: http://sktennis.wordpress.com/galler...tuttgart-2008/)

Cibulkova | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Azarenka | Lisicki | Malek | Grönefeld | Hercog | Pivovarova

My Stuttgart 2009 pics & vids !!! [thread]
My blog - My YouTube channel
.:sk:. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 03:04 PM   #19
Fightiana!!! <3

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute

my pics of Lucie Hradecka training @ Stuttgart (more: http://sktennis.wordpress.com/galler...tuttgart-2008/)

Cibulkova | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Azarenka | Lisicki | Malek | Grönefeld | Hercog | Pivovarova

Old Oct 11th, 2008, 07:01 PM   #20
Fightiana!!! <3

Watch all my Stuttgart videos!

Old Nov 26th, 2008, 02:07 AM   #21
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys,

Lucie is Player of the Week in the Czech Watch. See my sig.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 05:20 AM   #22
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie's first round win at Midland gets her into the Top 100
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 12:00 AM   #23
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie just won the whole Midland tournament.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 05:57 AM   #24
Tennis Fool

Lucie makes Player of the Week on the Czech Watch
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old May 27th, 2009, 03:12 AM   #25
Tennis Fool

Hey, Lucie got to the finals of a WTA tournament and nobody posted anything

Anyway, congrats to her and she makes POTW on the Czech Watch. I've corrected the links, so now you can click on them in my signature and they will take you directly to the Watch threads.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old May 30th, 2009, 09:04 PM   #26
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Here's some avatars from Strasbourg :

I'll resize if any non-premium members want them .
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 08:46 AM   #27
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

Women Singles

1st round
Ana Ivanovic - Lucie Hradecka

Full Match
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 03:56 PM   #28
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

soo close
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 08:06 PM   #29
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Prague QF: Sybille Bammer vs Lucie Hradecka

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=11488#p11488

Last edited by Sexysova : Jul 17th, 2009 at 09:16 PM.
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 12:34 PM   #30
country flag joe87

joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute

Pics from Bad Gastein R1 match against Nuria

Suicide Tennis: Rank: #19 Highest: #2
Titles: 2007 Bad Gastein, 2008 US Open, 2009 Sydney, Miami, YEC Doha 2010 Dubai, Budapest, Prague 2011 Brussels 2013 Strasbourg
Tennis Tipping: Rank: #29 Highest: #1 Doubles: Rank: #59 Highest: #1
Titles S: 2009 ITF Dubai 2010 Bad Gastein, Tashkent 2011 Sydney, ITF Nassau, ITF Alphen, Seoul 2012 ITF Civitavecchia, Wimbledon, Carlsbad
Titles D: 2009 5x ITF 2010 Fes, Rome, Tokyo, YEC Doha 2011 ITF Monzon, Baku, Seoul 2012 Paris, Taipei, ITF Pune 2013 4x ITF, Charleston, Nürnberg
joe87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote