The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #136
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread

Congrats to the girls on winning their first tournament of the season! So far, this is really shaping up to be an excellent start to the season for Lucie. paulmara, you've posted some great pics as usual. Thanks!

Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #137
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

They're so friendly
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #138
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 05:08 AM   #139
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Lucie was really flat today; Shahar didn't have to do a whole lot in order to win it. Well, looking at the bright side, it's better to have a bad day in Hobart than to have one at the Open. I'm hopeful that everything comes together for her in Melbourne.
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #140
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all

Hahahaha... her serve is sooooo huge. 187 on that first ace against Zvonareva... Hope she can keep finding the court because she's got every chance to win this if she can.
RetroDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #141
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all

Break points in both of Zvonareva's services but not taken... now down 4-0 n it's looking ugly
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 12:19 AM   #142
country flag RetroDonkey

KONECNE!!! 5-3 serving for even stevens!
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 12:22 AM   #143
country flag RetroDonkey

And back to shit again
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 12:45 AM   #144
country flag RetroDonkey

Rubbish ending... should be going to three. Not much mental strength shown today... even just a little bit and she would have won. Zvonareva is horrible.

Aja, good luck in the doubles
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #145
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

AO round 2

Old Jan 21st, 2012, 04:22 AM   #146
country flag Jason A.

Well, I'm pretty happy with what she was able to do in her singles. I think that we all expect her to be able to beat anyone if she has a good day on the court, and I think that belief is also the reality. However, we can't forget that there is still some inconsistency in her game, and because she is a true ballbasher, it's unreasonable to expect that that inconsistency will ever totally disappear.

Doing well at the Grand Slams is always a lot tougher than doing well in the regular Tour events, so it may take Lucie a while before she really makes her mark at one of them. That said, she is headed in the right direction, because this is the first time that she's won a round at the Australian.

She wasn't in a very good rhythm against Vera at the beginning of the match, but her mental strength is exactly what helped her to turn it around in that second set. RetroDonkey, I do agree with you on one point, and it's that Lucie really deserved to have won that set. She worked hard and had earned her chances. Vera would've been under a lot of pressure if it had gone to a 3rd.
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #147
country flag paulmara

Old Jan 30th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #148
country flag romismak

romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light

Hope Lucie will doing great during this season, her serve is such amazing weapon, she need to climb up the ranking, becaue it is hard to play all the top girls so soon. But i believe she can do it, really am wondering what her career high can be
romismak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 12:55 PM   #149
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Jan 31st, 2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 01:00 PM   #150
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Feb 2nd, 2012 at 05:23 PM.