Graf or Seles - who do you dislike? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Graf or Seles?

Graf. 100 35.34%
Seles. 112 39.58%
Both. 20 7.07%
Neither. 51 18.02%
Voters: 283. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 28th, 2004, 12:58 AM   #1
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Graf or Seles - who do you dislike?

Vote!

Last edited by GoDominique : Nov 26th, 2005 at 08:09 PM.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2004, 12:59 AM   #2
country flag Yummy

Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point
Dominique Van Roost She'd have beaten them BOTH only if she played at her best and not the usual 9000 notches below that.
Yummy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 01:05 AM   #3
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yummy
Dominique Van Roost She'd have beaten them BOTH only if she played at her best and not the usual 9000 notches below that.
lol

my vote-- seles, duh...
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 01:06 AM   #4
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Clearly when both played well, Seles was better.

But no Graf fan will ever admit that, even though they know it. Oh well...
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 01:08 AM   #5
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute
Steffi. Their rivalry was unprecidented, but I have to say Steffi. My vote was closer than Bill over Kwame, Monica, had she not been stabbed, who knows what history she could have wraught on the WTA tour, but she has done enough, and will always be remebered as one of the greatest ever. But, she could never win Wimbledon, her movement wasn't that great. She had the mind for clay, and the shots for hardcourt, but she couldn't put together 7 consecutive wins at the All-England Club. That was one the main deciding factors in my vote. But yeah, I vote Steffi.
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 01:10 AM   #6
country flag darren cahill

darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all
why was it important to do this poll again though? we did it maybe around x-mas of last year and it had something like 5 pages of votes and ended up pretty much a tie...same old same old

its a one time thing,
it just happens, a lot
darren cahill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 01:11 AM   #7
country flag Yummy

Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point Yummy is an unknown quantity at this point
The poster just proved how you don't even need to ask a real question to get people to respond to such threads . Geez some of you here are so fricking easy

The question could very well have been who's worse ? Graf or Seles and now you'll will look like a fool
Yummy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 01:15 AM   #8
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
lol... but it's a tie... so it would be the same either way.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 01:30 AM   #9
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
my god, this topic should be banned.
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 03:01 PM   #10
country flag Spirit
Women's locker room towel-guy

Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of
Is this the 2004 presidential election?
Spirit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 03:15 PM   #11
country flag SelesFan70

SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute
To avoid endless defenses of both women, I voted for both!

Liberals: Hard on the unborn, soft on terrorists

Man-made climate change is a LIE

COUNTDOWN!
SelesFan70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 03:19 PM   #12
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this poll about who has better hair ?

I voted both for the same reasons as SelesFan70 .
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 03:20 PM   #13
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Seles

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 03:24 PM   #14
country flag space_eef03

space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice
I like them both.
and Kirsten Flipkens
space_eef03 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 03:25 PM   #15
Ballbuster
Banned

Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Fabadoooza!

I voted for Graf. When I could care less about either of them. (remember that Serena v. Hingis poll)?

Besides, enough of both of them already, it is not like we are going to see them in action - or making any impact upon the game, besides accepting token awards.
Ballbuster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote