Eun-Ha Kim 2002 Schedule - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 02:18 PM   #1
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Eun-Ha Kim 2002 Schedule

I thought I'd post it here for reference:
Quite a hectic schedule, and it looks like she's not interested in the Asian Games.
-----

Week of 14 January
Australian Open, AUS (GS)

Week of 28 January
WTA Toray Pan Pacific Open, JPN (Tier I)

Week of 25 February
ITF New Delhi Challenger, IND ($25K)

Week of 18 March
ITF La Canada Challenger, USA ($25K)

Week of 25 March
ITF Lawrenceville Challenger, USA ($25K)

Week of 22 April
ITF Seoul Challenger, KOR ($25K)

Week of 29 April
ITF Gifu Challenger, JPN ($50K)

Week of 6 May
ITF Fukuoka Challenger, JPN ($50K)

Week of 20 March
WTA Internationaux de Strasbourg, FRA (Tier III)

Week of 27 March
Roland Garros, FRA (GS)

Week of 10 June
WTA DFS Classic, GBR (Tier III)

Week of 24 June
Wimbledon, GBR (GS)

Week of 15 July
ITF TBA Challenger, USA ($50K)

Week of 22 July
ITF TBA Challenger, USA ($50K)

Week of 29 July
ITF Lexington Challenger, USA ($75K)

Week of 12 August
ITF Bronx Challenger, USA ($50K)

Week of 26 August
US Open, USA (GS)

Week of 9 September
WTA Kiwi Open, CHN (Tier IV)

Week of 16 September
WTA Toyota Princess Cup, JPN (Tier II)

Week of 23 September
WTA Wismilak International, INA (Tier III)

Week of 30 September
WTA Japan Open, JPN (Tier III)

Week of 28 October
WTA Wismilak International, INA (Tier IV)

Week of 4 November
WTA Volvo Women's Open, THA (Tier V)

Week of 2 December
ITF Nonthaburi Challenger, THA ($25K)

Last edited by Rising Sun : Mar 24th, 2002 at 03:06 AM.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 02:41 PM   #2
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
OMG! That is a hectic schedule.....but it means Eun-Ha definitely wants to get in the top 100! Good luck Eun-Ha!!!
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2002, 05:02 AM   #3
Wally
Team WTAworld
obsessed westlife fan!!!

Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice
thats a nice schedule, just a little hectic maybe!

a nice mix of challengers and tier tournies!

good luck to her this year!
Wally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 06:13 AM   #4
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Eun-Ha has taken $25K Jacksonville off her schedule, which I think is a good choice since she should have a week off before Seoul anyway.

So it means 4 weeks in America starting this week.
Old Mar 24th, 2002, 03:07 AM   #5
country flag Rising Sun

Eun-Ha withdrew from Sarasota and Naples, but I don't know what the reason is.

She'll still play at Lawrenceville though.
Old Mar 24th, 2002, 10:29 AM   #6
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Steveg has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally posted by danker
Eun-Ha withdrew from Sarasota and Naples, but I don't know what the reason is.

She'll still play at Lawrenceville though.
Lawrenceville will be starting tomorrow . Looking forward to the schedule.

One month break after . That's a long time.

She should come in Hochiminh City for the ITF early April .
Steveg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2002, 03:54 PM   #7
country flag Rising Sun

I don't think Eun-Ha knew about this tourney.

I wouldn't be surprised if she decides to enter late and play qualies, like what Danai Udomchoke did.
Old Mar 24th, 2002, 04:10 PM   #8
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Danai was injured, which is the reason why he did not get a WC into the main draw.

I am certain that Eun-Ha would receive a main draw WC if she decided to participate .
Old Mar 25th, 2002, 06:40 AM   #9
Eric_tennis

Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light
I just found out that Eun-ha was suffering from back injury. That's why she withdrew from the rest except Lawrenceville.
In her fan-site, it says she had a phone-call with her medical doctor regarding her back injury and decided to finish her schedule earlier.

I just visit the site (and Yoonjeong Cho's also) to recruit some info about Mi-ra Jeon,... no info for Mi-ra, though.

Get well soon, Eun-ha!

Eric_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2002, 08:17 AM   #10
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Eric_tennis
I just found out that Eun-ha was suffering from back injury. That's why she withdrew from the rest except Lawrenceville.
In her fan-site, it says she had a phone-call with her medical doctor regarding her back injury and decided to finish her schedule earlier.

I just visit the site (and Yoonjeong Cho's also) to recruit some info about Mi-ra Jeon,... no info for Mi-ra, though.

Get well soon, Eun-ha!

Thanks for the info Eric . I hope Eun-Ha will recover soon as back injuries can be long lasting . Can you please let us know as soon as more information is posted on her site?

Mi-Ra is committed at the ITF Hochiminh City early April. I hope she will come . It is a tricky tourney as they are not so high ranked players but deadly though (the Chinese armada ).
Old Mar 27th, 2002, 12:30 AM   #11
Eric_tennis

Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light
Steveg : No problem.
Finally I got some info about Eun-ha. She will play Vierin Nathalie (ITA, #7 seed) in the 1st round in singles, and play qualifier team with Saeki in doubles.

And she will go back to Korea after this event,.. and will have rest until Se-ah event(Korea, 22 April) and then two event in Japan.

Eric_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2002, 12:58 AM   #12
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Thanks for the news Erik .

I wish her luck and a good rest after. A pity I can't post on her website. If only it was in English...