Fed Cup : Report - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2004, 11:13 PM   #1
country flag Zoltan83

Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Fed Cup : Report

Sorry for the late in this report Nathan. I try to send you a sms (I know that the phone number wasn't for me ) for telling it to you but it appears that it didn't work.
As you know, I was at Bree for the Fed Cup Belgium-Croatia.
I was there only Saturday because Sunday I played interclub.

So Croatia losted against Belgium :2-3.

Saturday

First match : Clijsters vs Kostanic

A good match of Kim. In the second set, her lever decreased and Kostanic won the second set. But in the third set as in the first, Kim played very well and Kostanic was unable to do something.

Kim won 61 46 61

Second match : Flipkens vs Sprem

What can I say to this match. Except in the 2 or 3 first games, Sprem was playing very well. Wow. She hit in every ball and Kirsten was on defensive nearly all the match. A great part of the points that Flipkens won, it was
because K-Lina made mistakes.
In the start of the match, K-Lina losted her serve and Flipkens won her service. So it was 2-0. But after K-Lina won the 12 following games. It was amazing.

After her match, I tried to go nearest to her. But I was on the bad side. I was on the left side and she choosed the right side. Damn
She directly went in the player lounge. So, I wasn't unable to speak to her.
And there is a bodyguard at the entrance.
But sometimes I can be very stubborn and I hate to be unable to keep my promise. So, each time I saw an official I asked him for seeing K-Lina and giving her your message Nathan (I also added a message of me after yours ). Finaly an official said :"Ok. Giving me your message and I'll give it to K-Lina." Few minutes after, he saw it again and he told me : "She was at the press conference but I gave your paper(with the message) to her."
So K-Lina has your message Nathan (and mine).

Last thing, I took some pictures (of all players) but they are not so beautiful (little problem with adjustement of my digital camera) that the last time but I haven't time for putting them online yet. But I'll do it very soon (I hope tomorrow).

Good luck to : Daniela Hantuchova - Gisela Dulko - Maria Kirilenko - Nicole Vaidisova - Jarmila Gajdosova - Iona Raluca Olaru - Edina Gallovits - Sorana Cristea - Dominika Cibulkova - Stéphanie Dubois - Marie-Eve Pelletier - Valerie Tetreault - Jillian O'Neill -Mandy Minella - Dinara Safina - Karolina Sprem - Alicia Molik - Ana Ivanovic - Martina Hingis
Zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2004, 07:45 PM   #2
country flag Zoltan83

Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute
So here is my pictures. They aren't perfect as I said in my last post because I've some problem with my digital camera.

General link :
http://www.pbase.com/zoltan83/fed_cup_2004

Karolina Sprem :
http://www.pbase.com/zoltan83/k-lina_sprem
Kirsten Flipkens :
http://www.pbase.com/zoltan83/kirsten_flipkens
Kim Clijsters :
http://www.pbase.com/zoltan83/kim_clijsters
Jelena Kostanic :
http://www.pbase.com/zoltan83/jelena_kostanic

Good luck to : Daniela Hantuchova - Gisela Dulko - Maria Kirilenko - Nicole Vaidisova - Jarmila Gajdosova - Iona Raluca Olaru - Edina Gallovits - Sorana Cristea - Dominika Cibulkova - Stéphanie Dubois - Marie-Eve Pelletier - Valerie Tetreault - Jillian O'Neill -Mandy Minella - Dinara Safina - Karolina Sprem - Alicia Molik - Ana Ivanovic - Martina Hingis
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 10:13 PM   #3
country flag Zoltan83

Nathan : Any news?

Old Apr 28th, 2004, 10:33 PM   #4
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanx so much!!

Nathan will see them soon. He just hasn't been here lately
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 11:30 PM   #5
country flag Zoltan83

It's nothing.
I was there so it's normal/-.

Old Apr 30th, 2004, 08:38 PM   #6
country flag Zoltan83

I forgot one thing.
As the last time, if you want Nathan, you can use my pictures for your website.

Old May 4th, 2004, 09:09 PM   #7
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
OMG.... I can't believe I've missed this.
I feel soooooooo bad. I've just been kinda in chaos with moving and school, etc.

I will take this info and pix and create a little something something for the site.

Thanks soooooooooo much. And that number can be for you too... but it's different now. I had to have it changed for the move to the new house. I'll pm you the new one. Call whenever, I like to chat.

Again, thanks sooooooooooo much and I CANNOT believe I didn't see this soon.

AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2004, 09:12 PM   #8
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sooooooooooooooo excited that you got to her, well in a sense.

Now, I have to apologize for my PM.... You asked about new and I told you currently - I hadn't even seen this. You probably thought I was a big ol idiot. I'm usually not this stupid.

THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2004, 07:53 PM   #9
country flag Zoltan83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenaeum
: You probably thought I was a big ol idiot. I'm usually not this stupid.
Really? j/k

It's nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenaeum
OMG.... I can't believe I've missed this.
It can happen. WTAworld is a big forum.