Which players have handed out the dub. bagels? or been have!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:42 PM   #1
Dokicfan17

Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold
Which players have handed out the dub. bagels? or been have!!

state ONE player only and any match that pops in ur head...lets not make this all statistical......

Dokic i remember her double bageling Adriana Gersi 6/0 6/0 at roland garros
Dokicfan17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:49 PM   #2
NaF

NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all
Hingis double bagelling Yayuk Basuki in Australia Open 1998
Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:51 PM   #3
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
Anna Kournikova has handed out to one was to Patricia Wartusch
Serena Williams to Barbara Schett
Venus Williams to Mirjana Lucic
Henin to Olivia Lucaswicz
Clijsters to Rossana Neffa De Los Rios
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:53 PM   #4
country flag fried_beans

fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice
Seles to so many people .. Hingis to Seles

*Schett Seles Schnyder Rubin Suarez Pierce*
fried_beans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:55 PM   #5
country flag Smackie

Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of
Even Amelie gave out bagels to....guess who! Elena D!

Also Jennifer double bagelled Mary Pierce in Italian Open 2002 and Lindsay d-bagelled Santangelo in this year's Pacific Life.

Thank you.

Last edited by Smackie : Apr 23rd, 2004 at 11:04 PM.
Smackie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:17 PM   #6
country flag Maggie&MomoFan

Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all
lucic ate one at the hands of venus and i know mary pierce served up 2 at the 1997 aussie open!
W 6-0 6-2
L 6-4 6-3
W 7-5 6-4
W 4-6 7-5 7-5
L 6-3 6-0
W 0-6 6-3 6-2
W 6-1 6-0
W 6-3 6-3
W 4-6 6-2 7-5
W 6-1 6-4
W 3-6 6-4 6-4
W 7-5 6-3
W 6-1 6-4
L 6-4 6-3
Maggie&MomoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:20 PM   #7
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future
Graf defeated Zvereva 6-0 6-0 in the 1988 French Open final.
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:23 PM   #8
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Martinez - Mag. Maleeva 2 times
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:55 PM   #9
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Suarez def Craybas at Amelia Island 01 I think.

Fernandez def Harkleroad at Vienna 03.

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 12:10 AM   #10
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Tanasugarn did that to Pratt last year...either Bali or Shanghai cant really remember... and it's her first to give out double bagels in her entire career!!!!
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 12:23 AM   #11
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Lindsay def. Dragomir at 98 Oz

Last edited by loveulindsay : Apr 24th, 2004 at 12:29 AM.
Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 12:26 AM   #12
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
serena served one to Schett at RG´03....
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 12:29 AM   #13
country flag Smackie

Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of Smackie has much to be proud of
The Sisters probably handed out a handful each.

Thank you.
Smackie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 01:12 AM   #14
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
I'm pretty sure Conchita Martinez has double bagelled more people than any active player today.

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 02:11 AM   #15
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Marie-Eve Pelletier just double bagelled a Chile player in Fed Cup!