Suisse vs Espaniol!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 20th, 2004, 04:52 AM   #1
country flag Rothes
Banned

Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about
Suisse vs Espaniol!!!

Hhhhhoooppp Sssccchhhwwwwiiizzzzzzzz
Rothes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2004, 06:25 AM   #2
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
¡Vamos España!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2004, 07:46 AM   #3
country flag Rothes
Banned

Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about
Von Gluck SCHWEIZ!!!!!!!!!! :P
Old Apr 20th, 2004, 01:00 PM   #4
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
Good LUck to the swiss team!!!!

Anyone know the teams for this tie???? I would guess Schnyder, Casanova, Gagliardi, ???? for SUI.

I'm actually thinking Casanova should play singles aswell as Schnyder....Gagliardi has not been doing well lately at all!!!

Patty and Myriam for singles.

Doubles: very tough choice....Gagliardi has been doing MUCH better in doubles than singles, but I've seen Casanova play doubles and she's an excellent doubles player. Schnyder is also great in doubles and you'd have to expect her to play in the doubles if it was a live rubber. I think Casanova/Schnyder would be the choice for doubles.

So i would have Patty and Myriam playing both singles and doubles, with Gagliardi a possible for the doubles. But I've seen Patty and Myriam play doubles together at Sydney, and they were VERY GOOD!!! Stretched Davenport/Morariu to the limit - a VERY close 3 set match!
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 01:41 PM   #5
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Veteran Martinez Leads Spanish Bid
The draw is as follows:

Marta MARRERO (ESP) v Patty SCHNYDER (SUI)
Conchita MARTINEZ (ESP) v Emmanuelle GAGLIARDI (SUI)
Conchita MARTINEZ (ESP) v Patty SCHNYDER (SUI)
Marta MARRERO (ESP) v Emmanuelle GAGLIARDI (SUI)
Virginia RUANO PASCUAL/Maria SANCHEZ LORENZO v Myriam CASANOVA/Patty SCHYNDER (SUI)

Vamos Spain!!

Marta

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 02:13 PM   #6
patricktav2003

patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of
Marrero instead of Sanchez-Lorenzo in single???????

maybe if she lost her first round then Sanchez-Lorenzo will play the other single match!!
patricktav2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 04:11 PM   #7
country flag Manu79

Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of
Vamossssssssss España!!!!!!!
Ship will carry our bodies safe to shore
Manu79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 08:55 PM   #8
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS
¡Vamos España!
VAMOS

Viva España
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:21 PM   #9
country flag Philip

Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future
goooooooooooooooo sussie!
Always in our hearts.... Arantxa Sanchez Vicario!.... 110 titles.... no1 in singles and doubles.... a true legend!
Philip is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 03:52 AM   #10
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Darn, it would have created so much more drama if this could have come down to a Conchita - Patty winner take all.

GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 04:21 AM   #11
country flag marianomax

marianomax has disabled reputation
Aguante La Spanish Armada!!!!

Para La Spanish Armada: María Antonia Sánchez Lorenzo - Conchita Martínez - Marta Marrero -.

La Legión Argentina: 'Poli' Suárez - 'Gigi' Dulko - 'Clari' Fernandez -.

Bonus Tracks: Jelena Dokic - Elena Dementieva - Vera Zvonareva -.
marianomax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 05:14 AM   #12
country flag Rothes
Banned

hhoopp sssccchhwwiizzz

I recieved an Email from Elanor (not Don Budge jR ) who has quoted that Emmanuelle will be playing Doubles, Myriam opted the chance but turned it down, saying that she would of been more prepared to play in Doubles, Netherless Emmanuelle plays good Tennis in Fed Cup (Apart from that Obziler Loss and that 10-8 last set against a Belarussian player)
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 06:54 AM   #13
country flag VeNuS#1LoVa

VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold
!VAMOS ESPANA!

No se poner los accentos...

Serena Williams
2007 Australian Open
VeNuS#1LoVa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 07:31 AM   #14
country flag Rothes
Banned

...I mean Opted for Singles, sorry!!

VAI!!! HHHHOOOOPOPP SSSCCCHHWWWIIIIZZZZZZ
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 11:15 AM   #15
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
Patty 0-1*

Break back, please!
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote