K-Lina Injured :( - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2004, 02:54 PM   #1
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
K-Lina Injured :(

From the Charleston newspaper:

The match with Sprem on the Club Court was a struggle for both players, and for fans wrapped up against brisk morning gusts blowing across the Daniel Island marsh. Randriantefy was down 2-0 in the third set. Sprem had to call for a trainer to treat a sore right leg.

----------------------------------------------------
I had this in GM... but after some idiots crashed it, I deleted it and put it here. She must be getting more popular as the haters and jealous idiots are emerging more and more. Keep it up lady! And we'll keep laughing!!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2004, 02:56 AM   #2
Jane

Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all
Hope it is nothing serious and that she will be fine by J&S Cup. Too bad she couldn't take advantage of the way the draw opened up. Her serve stats weren't very good in this match: I wonder if the gusty winds were giving her trouble.
Jane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2004, 09:54 PM   #3
country flag Zoltan83

Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute
too bad. Well hope it isn't serious and that she'll be ok for the fed cup this week and will be able to defend the croatian team.

Good luck to : Daniela Hantuchova - Gisela Dulko - Maria Kirilenko - Nicole Vaidisova - Jarmila Gajdosova - Iona Raluca Olaru - Edina Gallovits - Sorana Cristea - Dominika Cibulkova - Stéphanie Dubois - Marie-Eve Pelletier - Valerie Tetreault - Jillian O'Neill -Mandy Minella - Dinara Safina - Karolina Sprem - Alicia Molik - Ana Ivanovic - Martina Hingis
Zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2004, 09:56 PM   #4
country flag AjdeNate!

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Apparently she's ok now.... just resting at home and will go to Bree tomorrow. Her dad says she's ready to play.
Old Apr 20th, 2004, 09:59 PM   #5
country flag Zoltan83

Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool because normaly I go to Bree. So normaly, i should see her.

Good luck to : Daniela Hantuchova - Gisela Dulko - Maria Kirilenko - Nicole Vaidisova - Jarmila Gajdosova - Iona Raluca Olaru - Edina Gallovits - Sorana Cristea - Dominika Cibulkova - Stéphanie Dubois - Marie-Eve Pelletier - Valerie Tetreault - Jillian O'Neill -Mandy Minella - Dinara Safina - Karolina Sprem - Alicia Molik - Ana Ivanovic - Martina Hingis
Old Apr 20th, 2004, 10:02 PM   #6
country flag AjdeNate!

I hope to have a great time and I expect to hear some reports!
Old Apr 20th, 2004, 10:07 PM   #7
country flag Zoltan83

No problem. I'll make one and i post my picture here (as the last time).

Old Apr 20th, 2004, 10:13 PM   #8
country flag AjdeNate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltan83
No problem. I'll make one and i post my picture here (as the last time).
Cool! And if you talk to her, be sure to tell her hi from all us Sprem-maniacs.... and give her my phone number. LOL!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 20th, 2004, 10:16 PM   #9
country flag - L i n a -

- L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about
Nate, K-Lina doesn't have a dick. I hope.
- L i n a - is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2004, 10:17 PM   #10
country flag AjdeNate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina.
Nate, K-Lina doesn't have a dick. I hope.
Not like that L... shopping buddies! Exclusive interviews.... ya know, that stuff. (But her coach..... ) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 20th, 2004, 10:26 PM   #11
country flag Zoltan83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenaeum
Cool! And if you talk to her, be sure to tell her hi from all us Sprem-maniacs.... and give her my phone number. LOL!!!!!!!!
of course but I haven't your phone number, so i can't give it to her.

Old Apr 20th, 2004, 10:27 PM   #12
country flag AjdeNate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltan83
of course but I haven't your phone number, so i can't give it to her.
Do you think you'll have a chance to talk to her?
Old Apr 20th, 2004, 10:29 PM   #13
country flag Zoltan83

Who knows? I can depend on her (not only me).
Last year, I saw Slovakia against Belgium and I had the possibility to speak with some Slovakians players (and picture with them )

So why not wiht K-Lina?

Old Apr 20th, 2004, 10:35 PM   #14
country flag AjdeNate!

Hmmmmmmm, let me PM you after bit, ok?
Old Apr 20th, 2004, 10:40 PM   #15
country flag Zoltan83

ok no problem.
I'm tired now and I have to get up soon tomorrow. So I don't know how many times, I'll be here today but I come every day on wtaworld so. If I'm not there when you send me a PM, I'll see it tomorrow.