Family Circle Cup Draw!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2004, 08:39 PM   #1
*Marat BigFan*

*Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point
Family Circle Cup Draw!!

http://www.wtatour.com/global/inclu...eston_draws.pdf

I think Mary got a pretty good draw...She should get past Nadia!!

GoodLuck to all my faves...Mary Pierce Elena Dementieva Anastasia Myskina Dinara Safina Ana Ivanovic

VISIT MY TENNIS VIDEOS SITE : http://www.geocities.com/jojo_marat
*Marat BigFan* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2004, 09:05 PM   #2
country flag Declan

Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of
I'm not so happy, to be honest. I agree Morigami should be an easy win, but Petrova may well be on a roll after her win over Serena this week (and already holds a 1-0 H2H over Mary, although her win was three years ago when Mary was injured. Still, it was on clay too.) Even if she beat Nadia she'd probably face her nemesis Suarez (and Mary's record against her is fankly puzzling.) And even if she got through that, it's Serena again. Actually, that IS pretty rotten!!!

On a positive note, Mary has no points to defend until Wimbledon so every win will be a bonus....
Declan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2004, 09:16 PM   #3
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Petrova will probably be distrought after blowing big lead to Lindsay ... Mary knows her game inside and out since they play doubles together so I think Mary should get by

Suarez will be a tought match ... Mary has trouble with her on hard court so I don't know about Clay
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2004, 09:22 PM   #4
country flag Declan

Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce0415
Petrova will probably be distrought after blowing big lead to Lindsay ... Mary knows her game inside and out since they play doubles together so I think Mary should get by

Suarez will be a tought match ... Mary has trouble with her on hard court so I don't know about Clay

Fair point about Petrova. Regarding Suarez, Mary's sole win actually was on clay (Hamburg '97) so that's promising! Sorry to be uncharacteristically downbeat on here - I'm just disappointed that nothing seems to be coming easy for Mary right now.
Declan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2004, 09:49 PM   #5
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Suarez is very tricky because she is master of clay and can run down all of Mary's groundstrokes ... in recent years she has bulked up and started to hit harder to rise to almost top 10

I would be satisfied if Mary can defeat Petrova and Suarez to get to QF
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2004, 01:16 AM   #6
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Declan I am with you. Maybe with more tournaments and more wins. Mary's ranking will rise and we will se better draws. I know and have faith that Mary will get there.

lets just see how it goes. First of all take it match by match. I just hope first of all Mary will win her first match.

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2004, 01:38 AM   #7
country flag Mary Pierce
Team WTAworld

Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light
Hi Guys,

I will be happy for Mary is she gets past Petrova and can push her nemesis Suarez to 3 sets - she almost has as much trouble with Saurez as she does with Sugiyama!!

Mary Pierce

Mary Pierce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2004, 08:24 AM   #8
Wizzy Maryfan

Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold
It's again a very difficult draw !

The first round seemed to be easy if Mary plays her best.

But after that, Petrova is a top 10 ... and she has beaten Seren Williams in straight sets !

I'll be so happy if Mary beats Petrova, and I don't want to think who she will meet after, because last week, it was exactly the same with Serena and after Maleeva ...

So, match by match, and I hope, victory by victory
"I felt very strongly that it was not the right time for me to retire, and there were still some great things for me to accomplish in tennis. So once that really clicked inside of me and I realised that, I just started to work very hard, and to try to be the best that I could possibly be."

Mary Pierce

On the road since 1989

=> MaryPierce WebSite <=

- 'Cause Mary -
Wizzy Maryfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2004, 10:54 AM   #9
country flag Tompier

Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all
I am looking forward to Mary vs Petrova match. I taped last meeting of them and I have to say Mary was far far far from her I would even say "middle form", She wasn't running to the ball at all, She was injured and the score was 6-2 6-4 or something like that. I think Mary will win but you never know. What is interesting for me is Mary's head to head with Suarez. I really can't understand that. I have seen Paola on my own eyes and her game isn't that level as Mary's at all.

I hope Mary will raise like phoenix next week and show them her best game
Tompier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2004, 11:36 AM   #10
country flag Tompier

Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=110195

let's support Mary in her hard way to the final
Tompier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 03:09 AM   #11
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Just going right there now Tompier.

take care

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote