Any doubles scores from today? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2004, 11:54 PM   #1
monster

monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all
Any doubles scores from today?

Thanks in advance
monster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2004, 11:58 PM   #2
country flag Kuilli
stubborn procrastinator

Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute
Doubles - First Round
Marrero/Tarabini (ESP/ARG) d. Schwartz/Woehr (AUT/GER) 64 63
Ad.Serra Zanetti/An.Serra Zanetti (ITA/ITA) d. Benesova/Pastikova (CZE/CZE) 63 36 64
(1) Bartoli/Loit (FRA/FRA) d. Bacheva/Martinez Granados (BUL/ESP) 62 61
(3) Ani/Talaja (EST/CRO) d. Gubacsi/Nagy (HUN/HUN) 62 76(4)
Kuilli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2004, 11:58 PM   #3
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Bartoli/Loit def. Bacheva/Martinez Granados 6-2, 6-1.... Disappointing result!
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2004, 12:04 AM   #4
monster

monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all
Thanks
monster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2004, 06:41 AM   #5
country flag Botas

Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light
Nice play from Ani/Talaja. Hope they can win tomorrow Blahatova/Navratilova as well.
Botas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote