clay court season - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2004, 11:27 AM   #1
cool bird

cool bird is on a distinguished road cool bird is on a distinguished road cool bird is on a distinguished road cool bird is on a distinguished road cool bird is on a distinguished road cool bird is on a distinguished road cool bird is on a distinguished road cool bird is on a distinguished road cool bird is on a distinguished road cool bird is on a distinguished road cool bird is on a distinguished road
clay court season

Here what i think is gonna happen in the claycourt season with al the players.

Justine and Kim: are the two to beat on this surface. I think you have to be playing some thing special to upset two of the best clay tennis palyers in the womens game. Justine is my fav to win the freanch

Serena: To be honest it is up to Serena how well she does. If she plays like she did two years ago then she will win a lot of touries and the will win the french.

Jenifer: Agin its up to jen how well she does, she is a good clay court player. uI think if she does win a tournie she is then a massive threat for all the clay court season. But with Jen i think there something missing mentaly and she seems some times when i have watched her that the last place she wants to be is on the court.

Davenport: Davenport worse surface. I think she knows that she is not a huge threat on it really. Is solid on it really prob will look at it just to get some practice for wimbledon.

Amile: If she not injured Is a threat for small titles. But i dont think mentaly she can cope playing in the french open.

Venus: I think this will be a horrible time for Venus. she has had a real bad run in to the clay court season and that does not really bold well for her. I think Venus is not threat for the french at the moment. I cant really see things changeing majorly for her becuse of the surface. But is she does start playing well and win a touries. Beating top players then Venus is once agin a threat but that a big if.
cool bird is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2004, 11:48 AM   #2
country flag fresh2flash

fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of
Vera Zvonareva's time. Time to take RG crown.
Old Apr 4th, 2004, 11:51 AM   #3
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Watch out for Zvonareva, Dulko, Suarez, Pierce and Zuluaga!
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2004, 11:58 AM   #4
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
A few words from the Warlord.

"Like I said, I like my chances. The others? We shall see.
The Russians, Amelie, Kim- they are all dangerous opponents
everyone is very good. I will work hard, and it's no coincidence
Impossible is Nothing for me now! "- Juju

"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2004, 12:10 PM   #5
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
If Serena can put some good practice during the clay-season to get the feeling and the stamina back......gonna be dangerous.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2004, 12:27 PM   #6
country flag cool_olga

cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold
I hope Myskina can do better at RG than she was doing before. Don't forget about Amelie on clay, but I think clay is the biggest advantage for Juju

-------------------------------------

Anastasia-Myskina.com

Tennis Portal - Inside-Tennis.Net

cool_olga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2004, 12:30 PM   #7
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute
Zvonareva will get her act together, gain some confidence, and be a deadly opponent on clay.
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote