Amelia Island - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2004, 06:56 PM   #31
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Networks (for Moo)

Moo they are almost ready with the networks, it didn´t work properly with windows 98 and XP so they have to changes Windows 98 on my PC into XP so that my dad and i have networks the only problem is now that i have no internet on my PC and that i have to login with the PC of my dad i have to ask permission and i cant internet too long . so for a while i am not able (probably a week or a week and a half) to log in at the forum or at MSN sadly .

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé

Last edited by Mathijs : Apr 8th, 2004 at 07:03 PM.
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2004, 06:58 PM   #32
country flag moo_ont

moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light
That's okay! We can talk when you are ready and have time. Don't worried.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

moo_ont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2004, 07:05 PM   #33
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
i am not worried but i´m dissapointed and a little mad about it . i thought it would be ready by now.. oh well thanks Moo for your understanding and ofcourse we have lots of time to speak about all kinds of stuff (like Lena ) i got to be patient right now

Old Apr 8th, 2004, 07:08 PM   #34
country flag moo_ont

moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light
Take it easy. It will be okay soon. Or you appointed some girls to talk on MSN.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Apr 8th, 2004, 07:10 PM   #35
country flag Mathijs

Haha yeah i have lots of girls in MSN that´s right

Old Apr 8th, 2004, 07:10 PM   #36
country flag moo_ont

Too bad...just on MSN...

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Apr 8th, 2004, 07:27 PM   #37
country flag Mathijs

yeah most of them from the previous vocational training. it was like 19 girls in my class and only 3 boys but i couldn´t choose so i9 put them into MSN

but okay let´s give other people also a chance to write things down here this is getting this is a Lena cheering thread after all!!

Old Apr 8th, 2004, 07:29 PM   #38
country flag moo_ont

Oh! I forgot. I thought it's 'northernlight's cheering thread'. My bad...

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Apr 8th, 2004, 07:34 PM   #39
country flag Mathijs

yeah right! maybe i can make it in non tennis sometime but i have to go my dad wants to do other things.... bye and i will talk to you in the northernlights CT in non tennis okey..

Old Apr 8th, 2004, 07:36 PM   #40
country flag moo_ont

okay! Good night...North. Talk later.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Apr 8th, 2004, 07:39 PM   #41
country flag Mathijs

Old Apr 9th, 2004, 02:45 AM   #42
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Alyona

Please be fit for Charleston

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote