Amelia Island - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2004, 04:52 PM   #16
country flag moo_ont

moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light
5-6 now...Elena must still be tired from Miami. I hope she win this set.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

moo_ont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2004, 05:07 PM   #17
country flag LuckyStrike

LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by moo_ont
5-6 now...Elena must still be tired from Miami. I hope she win this set.
Hi,Moo!!!

Anyway,she will make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LuckyStrike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2004, 05:12 PM   #18
country flag moo_ont

moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light
I hope so, Robin. She lost the first set. I hope she keeps it up!!!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Apr 7th, 2004, 05:19 PM   #19
country flag LuckyStrike

LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I hope so, Robin. She lost the first set. I hope she keeps it up!!!
She just retired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So,unlucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LuckyStrike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2004, 05:20 PM   #20
country flag moo_ont

Must be her shoulder. I hope she will rest and not play next week. I would like her to do well at RG.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Apr 7th, 2004, 09:02 PM   #21
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Must be her shoulder. I hope she will rest and not play next week. I would like her to do well at RG.
Nope wasn't her shoulder it was her right hip, she just strained it, i hope it isn't a bad injury

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2004, 09:09 PM   #22
country flag moo_ont

But let's think this way. If she had won the first set, she would have continued to play just to win the match. And, her injury must have been worse. I think this is the way it should be. She played a lot last week...8 matches including singles and doubles. She just came back from a break, so she was not supposed to play that much. I must say 'last week' cuz her first match in Miami was on Saturday, so 8 days 8 matches. Let's be positive and believe in Elena. I am sure after she has some rest and has time to practice her serve and stuff, she will come back strong like this time. Also, this is a good lesson...she said she realized if she wanna win a tournament she needed to be stronger. Next time, she will be okay!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Apr 7th, 2004, 09:24 PM   #23
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
yeah that's what i believe well we got to have patience with her just read that she's gonna play Berlin but i'm not sure about it i could be wrong. it's maybe sad that she's not able to defend her title but i think it's even more sad that she's injured

BTW have you read my message in the AI forum at Lena's cheering thread i just wrote some things down and thanks again it was real nice today. I speak almost the whole day English, and i got an compliment for my English, that i speak English very well!! what are you studying at the moment it sounds like Mathematics or something like that???

Bye for now cuz i got to sleep, i have some things to do tomorrow and i am having a cold lately. So i got to have some sleep to prevent me from becoming ill. I think i have sweet dreams cuz a few of my fave players won today in different tournaments across the globe.......

Old Apr 7th, 2004, 09:27 PM   #24
country flag moo_ont

Good night North. I will write you more later about what I am studying...not Mathenatics for sure....

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Apr 7th, 2004, 09:40 PM   #25
country flag Mathijs

Gotta go now.... shall i put you into MSN or are you so busy with your study that you haven't got time for it. we can speak instanly there....

Old Apr 7th, 2004, 09:46 PM   #26
country flag moo_ont

moo_ont@hotmail.com Add me, and we shall talk there!

Nite.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Apr 7th, 2004, 09:53 PM   #27
country flag Mathijs

nite!!

Old Apr 8th, 2004, 12:39 AM   #28
country flag moo_ont

North, why did you think I am studying Math??! Actually, I am a law student. My school is in St. Louis, Missouri called Washington University in St. Louis. What are you studying?

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Apr 8th, 2004, 08:03 AM   #29
country flag Mathijs

i'm in search for the right study, something with care for elderly people, disabled people like that but i don't no exactly i'll write you later because now i don't have much time

Old Apr 8th, 2004, 09:53 AM   #30
country flag Jackson.

Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute
Elena
but at least she can rest now
Jackson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote