MELANIE SOUTH www.melaniesouth.net - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2005, 12:43 PM   #31
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Mel has started against Rita Kuti Kis and iss up 2-0*!! Go Mel!!!

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2005, 01:14 PM   #32

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Mel lead 2-0* but then trailed 2-4* and now it's 4-4*! Go Mel!

Old Jun 14th, 2005, 03:08 PM   #33

She lost 57 63 64!!! She was down two breaks and 41 in the third set and got back to 44 before losing! She had sooooo many chances to break and hold when she didn't! Hopefully it was a learning experience!

Old Jun 17th, 2005, 11:39 PM   #34
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Smile Wimbledon

Melanie and Katie playing doubles at Wimbledon. Good Luck girls. Great experience .

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2005, 05:59 PM   #35

Mel beat Rebecca Dandeniya 61 62 in the $10K Wrexham first round and plays Lindsay Cox in the seocnd round! Go Mel!

Old Aug 4th, 2005, 07:21 AM   #36
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Smile

Good Luck Mel

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
Old Aug 4th, 2005, 03:29 PM   #37

She beat Lindsay Cox today 64 64 but has an interesting quarterfinal match against Rebecca Llewellyn coming up. Should be a fun match in which I think Mel will win in three sets! Go Mel!

Old Aug 4th, 2005, 07:47 PM   #38
country flag WIMBY

Smile

Good luck Melanie

Old Aug 5th, 2005, 02:25 PM   #39

She beat Becky 61 64 and plays Laura Peterzan in the semis! Great scoreline for Mel! Great shot at the title now!

Old Aug 5th, 2005, 03:14 PM   #40
country flag WIMBY

Thumbs up

Wow, great win for Melanie, Rebecca is a good player.

Good luck in the semi final Melanie

Old Aug 10th, 2005, 02:04 AM   #41

Mel plays Becky again in the Hampstead $10K first round! Hopefully she can have a repeat performance!

Old Aug 10th, 2005, 02:20 PM   #42
country flag WIMBY

Smile www.melaniesouth.net

Repeat she did. Melanie won 6-4 6-0.

Old Aug 10th, 2005, 04:05 PM   #43

Mel

Old Aug 11th, 2005, 02:51 PM   #44

Mel lost 61 46 63!

Old Sep 4th, 2005, 08:17 PM   #45
country flag WIMBY

Smile

Semi Final at Nottingham, keep climbing Melanie