MELANIE SOUTH www.melaniesouth.net - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2005, 11:09 PM   #16
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Melanie is scheduled to play a few upcoming 10Ks in Mexico! Hopefully she can return to her best and beyond and get up there with Katie!

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2005, 07:36 PM   #17

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Mel has suffered from dehydration after a grueling loss last week to Soledad Esperon and has been taken to the hospital! Get well soon Mel!

Old Mar 28th, 2005, 11:04 AM   #18
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Www.melaniesouth.net

Taken from Melanie's website

2pm
Melanie sent a text to say she is still in hospital but starting to feel better and she is hoping to leave hospital later today.

A phone call from Hannah Collin at 5am this morning reveals that Melanie lost a three and a half hour epic battle v the third seed on a three set tiebreak.

Following the match, Melanie was taken to hospital suffering from a high temperature. There she has been diagnosed with food poisoning and dehydration and has been put on a drip to rehydrate her.

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2005, 11:06 AM   #19
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Smile www.melaniesouth.net

Good news:

Back from Mexico, Melanie has taken a wild card into the qualfying round of the first Bath tournament where she has just won her first match.

Good Luck Melanie.

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
Old Mar 28th, 2005, 08:24 PM   #20
country flag ae wowww

ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of
Good Luck Mel !
Natasha Khan - Tatiana Perebiynis - Lucie Safarova - Kelly Liggan - Maria Sharapova - Andrea Petkovic - Anna Smith - Jie Zheng - Jelena Dokic - Francesca Schiavone - Kim Clijsters - Tamira Paszek - Iveta Benesova - Cara Black - Jane O'Donoghue - Alicia Molik - Elena Bovina - Emily Webley-Smith - Emma Laine - Casey Dellacqua - Patty Schnyder - Carly Gullickson - Caroline Wozniacki - Jennifer Russell - Jelena Jankovic - Trudi Musgrave - Nicole Vaidisova - Anna Chakvetadze - Pemra Ozgen - Shuai Peng - Bryanne Stewart - Alexandra Stevenson - Abigail Spears - Sania Mirza - Irina Bulykina - Tatiana Golovin - Jill Craybas - Bethanie Mattek

Anastassia Rodionova
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2005, 12:11 AM   #21

Mel is playing the $10K Bath challenger this week and had to qualify due to a late entry. She qualified and won her first round over Anna Hawkins 61 64. She plays Lisanne Balk next. She should make the semis really here. Go Mel.

Old Apr 4th, 2005, 10:06 PM   #22
country flag WIMBY

Smile Doubles Title

Melanie and Surina won the doubles title

Old Apr 5th, 2005, 10:45 AM   #23
country flag ae wowww

ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of
Congrats Mel (and Surina ) Theres some awesome pics of Mel playing dubs on her website!
Natasha Khan - Tatiana Perebiynis - Lucie Safarova - Kelly Liggan - Maria Sharapova - Andrea Petkovic - Anna Smith - Jie Zheng - Jelena Dokic - Francesca Schiavone - Kim Clijsters - Tamira Paszek - Iveta Benesova - Cara Black - Jane O'Donoghue - Alicia Molik - Elena Bovina - Emily Webley-Smith - Emma Laine - Casey Dellacqua - Patty Schnyder - Carly Gullickson - Caroline Wozniacki - Jennifer Russell - Jelena Jankovic - Trudi Musgrave - Nicole Vaidisova - Anna Chakvetadze - Pemra Ozgen - Shuai Peng - Bryanne Stewart - Alexandra Stevenson - Abigail Spears - Sania Mirza - Irina Bulykina - Tatiana Golovin - Jill Craybas - Bethanie Mattek

Anastassia Rodionova
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2005, 12:12 PM   #24
country flag WIMBY

Smile Melanie wins Final in Bath

Melanie defeated Anne Keothavong, best win of her career so far, well done Mel

:

Last edited by WIMBY : Apr 20th, 2005 at 03:50 PM.
Old May 4th, 2005, 10:01 PM   #25

Mel won her first round match over Holly Richards 64 62 at Edinburgh! Keep going Mel!

Old May 5th, 2005, 04:54 PM   #26
country flag WIMBY

Smile Well done Mel

Melanie d C Ricketts 2-6 6-4 7-6 (2)

Old May 6th, 2005, 04:10 PM   #27
country flag WIMBY

Smile Semi Final

Melanie wins today 7-6 (2) 7-5 for a place in the semi final

GOOD LUCK MELANIE

Old Jun 13th, 2005, 06:10 PM   #28
country flag alwayshingis

alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute
She will face Rita Kuti Kis in the first round of Wimbledon quallies.
alwayshingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2005, 06:19 PM   #29

She can definitely beat Kuti Kis who I haven't much about lately!

Old Jun 13th, 2005, 11:05 PM   #30
country flag WIMBY

Smile

Good Luck Melanie