MELANIE SOUTH www.melaniesouth.net - Page 114 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:18 PM   #1696
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Cool Re: MELANIE SOUTH www.melaniesouth.net

Well done today Mel and good luck in dubs with Tara

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #1697
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Mel and Tara won doubles today 6-4 6-1

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #1698
country flag WIMBY

Mel and Tara into doubles Final, good luck ladies.

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:46 AM   #1699
country flag WIMBY

Next stop is three 25Ks in USA, good luck Mel.

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #1700
country flag WIMBY

Re: MELANIE SOUTH www.melaniesouth.net

Rancho Mirage Doubles Final

Moore/South (GBR/GBR) d. (wc)Abaza/Chirico (USA/USA) 46 62 12-10

Next tournament: 25K Surprise

Last edited by WIMBY : Feb 17th, 2013 at 12:04 AM.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #1701
country flag WIMBY

Mel back in Bath at the new 15K this week

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #1702
country flag WIMBY

Mel defeats friend Ana 6-4 6-2

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #1703
country flag WIMBY

Mel defeats Sandra Roma 6-4 6-3 to qualify into Main Draw

Has been a long road back from the wrist surgery and time out but three aces in the match looks like form is returning. Good luck Mel.

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #1704
country flag WIMBY

Team up in doubles with Tara again.

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #1705
country flag WIMBY

Tara and Mel into Semi Final of the doubles in Birmingham, good luck girls.

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #1706
country flag WIMBY

11/04/2013 DOUBLES SEMI FINAL

Having saved an astonishing 14 break points, Mel and Tara recovered from a set and a break down to take their doubles semi to a match tiebreak

46 75

They then recovered from 1-5 down to 6-7 but despite saving 2 match points they finally went down 64 57 10-8 so so close v the 3rd seeds.

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:22 AM   #1707
country flag WIMBY

Mel and Tara won their first round doubles in Phuket today.

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #1708
country flag WIMBY

Mel and Tara won their 1/4 Final today 6-2 7-5

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #1709
country flag WIMBY

Mel on Twitter

Allez through to the doubles final :-) #ninjasinthailand

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #1710
country flag WIMBY

Mel and Tara lost the doubles final on mtb 9-11

Now Phuket 2 and just won their first round doubles