MELANIE SOUTH www.melaniesouth.net - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:05 PM   #1
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Smile MELANIE SOUTH www.melaniesouth.net

Melanie just won her first senior singles title in India so thought I would start a cheering thread for her.

Her ranking should be edging toward the top 500 soon and she will have no points to defend until September when .75 comes off for Amiens.

Good luck in 2004 Melanie

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".

Last edited by WIMBY : Nov 19th, 2005 at 11:18 PM.
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2004, 08:07 PM   #2
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Smile Good Luck Melanie

Good luck in Bournemouth Melanie

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:01 PM   #3
country flag bluepastures

bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light
I've posted a couple of photos (as well as 8 other photos) which I took of Melanie, in the Bournemouth $10k thread, over in the challengers forum.
bluepastures is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 01:08 AM   #4
country flag WIMBY

Thumbs up Thanks Bluepastures Nice Photos

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE 18 TODAY

Old May 5th, 2004, 12:14 AM   #5
country flag WIMBY

Thumbs up Photos of Melanie

Nice photos Bluepastures, thanks for posting them.

Old Dec 19th, 2004, 11:00 PM   #6
country flag WIMBY

David Felgate interview

Did you read the interview David gave to BBC Sport from La Manga. He gave the names of four of the Elite Squad to watch out for in 2005

Katie O'Brien
Melanie South
Hannah Grady
Claire Peterzan

Good luck girls in 2005

Old Jan 18th, 2005, 09:53 PM   #7
country flag WIMBY

Smile Go Melanie

NICE TO SEE YOU BACK ON COURT. GOOD LUCK IN TIPTON MELANIE. HOPE YOU PLAY DOUBLES WITH KATIE.

Old Jan 19th, 2005, 05:26 PM   #8
country flag WIMBY

Thumbs up Tipton

Melanie won her first round match today

Old Jan 19th, 2005, 11:15 PM   #9
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Go Mel!

We need to get this thread going for good!

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 12:20 AM   #10
country flag WIMBY

Smile Welcome Back Melanie

PLAYING SECOND ROUND SINGLES IN THE MORNING AND DOUBLES WITH KATIE LATER TODAY V BAKER/FRITCHE

Old Jan 21st, 2005, 04:28 PM   #11
country flag WIMBY

Katie And Mel Win Doubles Match

KATE AND MEL BEAT BAKER/FRITCHE AND NOW FACE FOURTH SEEDS BORWELL/W-SMITH

MEL LOST TO KATIE IN THE 1/4 FINAL BUT GREAT SHE IS NOW BACK ON COURT AFTER SUCH A LONG BREAK. GOOD LUCK IN HULL MELANIE

Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:04 AM   #12
country flag WIMBY

Smile Into Final

MELANIE AND KATIE DEFEATED HAWKINS/COOMBS IN THE SEMI FINAL AFTER DEFEATING W-SMITH/BORWELL TO FACE O'DONOGUE/DEBEER IN THE FINAL GOOD LUCK

Old Jan 30th, 2005, 12:08 AM   #13
country flag WIMBY

Smile Hull Doubles Final

TWO FINALS IN TWO WEEKS, YOU AND KATIE ARE A GOOD DOUBLES PAIR. GOOD LUCK

Old Feb 7th, 2005, 01:11 PM   #14
country flag WIMBY

Thumbs up Redbridge Qualifying

Melanie won her first round match v Rebecca Fong today, good luck next round

Old Feb 8th, 2005, 04:59 PM   #15
country flag WIMBY

Smile Day 2

Melanie through to the Main Draw defeating the second seed