The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2009, 05:12 PM   #1321
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future
Re: The Klara "Kookie" Zakopalova Cheering Thread

Klara *2-1 in the 3rd set
penkku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2009, 05:12 PM   #1322
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Klara breaks with a good fh. Again, I don't think the single break will last the whole set, but it takes pressure off Klara. If Klara wants to win she will probably have to break Serena at least one more time.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 05:23 PM   #1323
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

Klara *2-3 don't give up now, keep fighting
Old May 26th, 2009, 05:27 PM   #1324
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, Serena is hitting her straps. 2-4. Really Klara has to break back.
Old May 26th, 2009, 05:32 PM   #1325
country flag HowardH

2-5. Probably it is too much now. Hope Klara can hold to force Serena to try to serve it out again. It's only one break, but it will be difficult for Klara to hold twice in a row here.
Old May 26th, 2009, 05:39 PM   #1326
country flag HowardH

Klara and her matchpoint saving heroics . It's not over yet. Serena is in a bit of trouble trying to serve it out too.
Old May 26th, 2009, 05:39 PM   #1327
country flag HowardH

She breaks! But still one very difficult service game remains.
Old May 26th, 2009, 05:46 PM   #1328
country flag penkku

Kookie couldn't keep it up while up front, good fight though when trailing
Old May 26th, 2009, 05:49 PM   #1329
country flag HowardH

Hard luck Klara. She did well, but you could tell how disappointed she was at the end, some kids on the sideline still wanted her autograph but she was too sad and just wanted to get off the court. I hope she stopped for some of them. She really believed she could win, and she could- but in the end, as I thought, holding twice in a row under pressure and with Serena's big returns was too difficult. A great effort nonetheless. How many matchpoints did she save? It was an impressive number I'm sure.
Old May 26th, 2009, 11:27 PM   #1330
country flag crazylace01
A new star is rising...

crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute

klara

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
crazylace01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 03:52 PM   #1331
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Was there and had to see this

Proud of Kookie for fighting though
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 04:56 PM   #1332
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

where's Kookie? she should play at Ordnina to relive this 2005 moment:
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 05:24 PM   #1333
country flag crazylace01
A new star is rising...

crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute

wimby quallies

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
crazylace01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 08:18 PM   #1334
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

oh i see. Q1 agst Sofia Arvidsson. GL Klara
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 08:52 PM   #1335
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Kookie needs some good results in order to make it back to the Top100. She really is so inconsistant. Was trashing second-seeded Johansson 60 62 at Mersailles Challenger last week only to go down to Dentoni in R2.

Do something, Kookie.