The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 86 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2009, 09:57 AM   #1276
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Klara "Kookie" Zakopalova Cheering Thread

Kookie plays the first match of the night season on the Rod Laver Arena tomorrow, so she should be on Eurosport. At least some good news.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2009, 08:33 PM   #1277
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

Go Klara, put up a good fight please I like Sammy too, so not very sad if Kookie somehow loses
penkku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 12:23 AM   #1278
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

GO KLARA!!

she's also playing doubles with hrdinova.

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 09:21 AM   #1279
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Watching Zakopalova for the first time against Stosur right now.
Can someone tell me how she got the nickname "kookie?"

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 09:52 AM   #1280
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
Watching Zakopalova for the first time against Stosur right now.
Can someone tell me how she got the nickname "kookie?"
Well, before she marries her name was Koukalova and as she is as sweet as a cookie we named her Kookie.

Kookie lost 76(5) 76(0) to Stosur.
She had so many chances in second set, led 3*-1 Ad-40 and served for the set at 5-3. She didnt play well.
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:30 AM   #1281
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump View Post
Well, before she marries her name was Koukalova and as she is as sweet as a cookie we named her Kookie.

Kookie lost 76(5) 76(0) to Stosur.
She had so many chances in second set, led 3*-1 Ad-40 and served for the set at 5-3. She didnt play well.
Yup, that's how we got it. Oh and I'm not sure at all, but I think I heard her husband call her that once or twice during her matches.

She did really well to get to the tb in the first set and at 3-2 had a sitter of a FH that she blasted long from like mid court.

Second set she really should've won, but then in tb her game just disappeared.

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #1282
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

I was rooting for Kookie. (its got to be one of the cutest nickname!)
I think the difference was the overwhelming support for Stosur.
Kookie seemed very alone out there...

And the second set TB...that was just bizarre.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 09:23 PM   #1283
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

ouch , that was close .
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 11:53 PM   #1284
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

nice comeback and deep dig in the 2 tie-breakers:
(5) Klara Zakopalova (CZE) d. Romina Oprandi (ITA) 36 76(7) 76(5)

well done, Klara !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 12:23 AM   #1285
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

oh YAY! the rain delay came when she was 2-1 up in the third set TB and then i had to go to work and i missed then end... but WAY TO GO KLARA. breaking at 4-*5 in the last set

GO GIRL GO!!!!

Old Feb 17th, 2009, 05:55 AM   #1286
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

awesome fight, Kookie
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 10:44 AM   #1287
country flag SloKid

Phew, she saved mps in the second set as well. Great fighting effort. Must not have been easy having the match suspended at 6-6 in the final set.

Old Feb 18th, 2009, 10:54 AM   #1288
country flag SloKid

Against Gallovits today.

Old Feb 18th, 2009, 03:10 PM   #1289
country flag SloKid

Kookie lost 6-3 6-4. Expected, as Gallovits has now won their last 4 meetings in the past year.

Old Feb 18th, 2009, 03:12 PM   #1290
A new star is rising...

klara fought off a small fortune of MPs at *5-2, but it just wasn't meant to be.