The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2008, 07:42 PM   #1216
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Klara "Kookie" Zakopalova Cheering Thread

Great result against Johansson, but a completely different picture against Arn. Winning only 1 game is baaaaaad.

Hopefully I'll get to see her play in person in 10 days.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2008, 06:26 PM   #1217
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Looks like Klara had to abandon her match and dblz partner (Lucie) in rainy Austria to head to Portoroz . No sign of their score and yet their prospective opponents are already playing the next round . So much for the atmosphere in Bad Gas Stein (AUT) .
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 06:29 PM   #1218
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

According to livescore.com they lost 6-2 6-0.
Apparently there is no live scoring on one or some of the courts. Anyway I think it's a joke of a tournament anyway, didn't they have weather issues last year too?

Old Jul 21st, 2008, 06:24 PM   #1219
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

Portoroz 1st round Klara won over Carla Suarez Navarro (7) 6-4 6-4 Next up Petra Martic, haven´t seen her play but go Kookie anyway
penkku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 08:17 PM   #1220
country flag SloKid

I was there.
I got to the court right as Kookie broke for 4-1. She then lost the next three games, but regrouped to win the set 6-4. There was some ferocious hitting from both players, but Kookie was the one who dictated the play more and played with more desire, sure she was grumpy, but she showed will, fist pumped at times as well. Suarez Navarro seemed like a robot. In the second set Kookie took a 4-2 lead, but it ended up 4 all again, before she again won the last two games of the set to win 6-4, 6-4. As she was walking to her chair in the end I was standing and clapping, she smiled at me and I said that it's a nice win. I also congratulated her husband. Outside the court I got a pic of them together and she thanked me for cheering for her and I wished her luck in the second round against Martic. She was nice as always.

Here's the pic of her with her husband:

Old Jul 21st, 2008, 09:27 PM   #1221
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Good win for Kookie and nice picture, Milanski

Martic will be tough though
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 10:13 PM   #1222
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

Great!!Def. Suarez Navarro
GL in the next round!!
Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 02:21 PM   #1223
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Center (from 17.00hrs)
1. Bychkova/Manasieva vs. Erakovic/Hercog
2.Zakopalova vs. Martic (NB 19.00hrs)
3. Wozniacki vs. Sprem

Court 1 (from 17.00hrs)
1. Vakulenko vs. Medina Garrigues
2. Pavlova/Rottmann vs. Hradecka/Klepac
3. Medina Garrigues/Ruano Pascual vs. Perebiynis/Rodina

Court 2 (from 17.00hrs)
1. Dushevina vs. O'Brien
2. Martínez Sánchez/Parra Santonja vs. Elliot/Han
3. Dushevina/Makarova vs. Errani/Santangelo
GL, Klara or Kookie
Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 08:38 PM   #1224
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Kookie lost 63 46 76(3) after leading with a break and serving for match in third.

typical Kookie
Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 09:10 PM   #1225
country flag SloKid

A heartbreaker. Klara had a mp at 5-2 but Martic served an ace and it went down there more or less, tons of UEs from then on and Martic's big serving were too much. There was one great game to go 6-5 up that gave me some hope, but it was only a slight flash and it went back to bad then. I talked shortly with her husband after the match and obviously he was disappointed as well, losing from 5-2, but that's tennis he said. He confirmed Klara is going to the Olympics for the second time after Athens so that's at least a nice experience to look forward to.
But my interest in this week's tourney took a major blow, totally gutted now to have seen that in person.

Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 09:12 PM   #1226
country flag _AlbA_

Old Jul 29th, 2008, 09:29 AM   #1227
country flag petrova-fan

petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of
Re: Pictures Thread

Gastein Ladies 2008

http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n...%20Zakopalova/
http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
petrova-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2008, 12:11 AM   #1228
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: Pictures Thread

Haven't seen ANY pics of Kookie in Beijing so at least here's one from her OG profile:
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 11:18 PM   #1229
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

so yet again, klara has a bad draw in a GS...opens against azarenka.

and she's playing doubles with strycova

good luck klara!

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 10:39 AM   #1230
country flag _AlbA_

bad luck,klarasorry but you lose with Vika and Poutchek/Rodionova, please