The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 14th, 2008, 03:23 PM   #1156
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: The Klara "Kookie" Zakopalova Cheering Thread

Klara up a set agst Rodina in R1 Estoril, but broken in 2nd set Keep marching on, Klara !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2008, 05:59 PM   #1157
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

She won in 3.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 06:23 PM   #1158
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 06:45 PM   #1159
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Should have won this in two sets, but nice regroup in the third.

A win for Kookie
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 11:59 PM   #1160
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: Pictures Thread

nice Klara pic from Estoril:
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 05:31 PM   #1161
country flag Yellow Moon

Klara takes out Karin Knapp (3) after being a set down to get a spot in Estoril SF! Nice work, Kookie !
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 08:53 PM   #1162
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck against kirilenko klara!

Old Apr 19th, 2008, 02:13 PM   #1163
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute

Klára lost to Kirilenko 6-2 3-6 5-7

Klára could have taken this one in two sets, though. She had 3 BP's in a row three times in the 2nd set but managed to break only once. After that she became a bit frustrated and her level of play, which was excellent during the first half of the match, dropped.
In the first three games of the match her backhand looked vulnerable and I thought Kirilenko would exploit it, but Klára became more confident with it in the later stages of the opener. Her forehand and returns were also great, crushing, deep and did a lot of damage. But as I said, after blowing all those breakpoints in the 2nd UE started creeping into Klára's game more and her body language didn't look good (although it rarely does). Third set was close as the scoreline suggests. Both players had their share of brilliant moments as well as crappy ones. Maria broke Klára immediately but was broken right back, then both girls held their serves with more or less problems. In the end I think Maria was the more courageous of the two, Klára was rather often way behind the baseline and was making too many unforced errors, while Maria picked up her level of play in the last several games and frustrated Klara with many dropshots. At 5-6* Kirilenko served for the match and went up 40-0, Klára fought back to deuce, but then made two unforced errors to lose the game and the match.

This will hurt for a while, I really wanted Klára to win.
Lunaris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 03:29 PM   #1164
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

heartbreaking match, she should've won this one, many chances wasted
i want the all-czech final so badly
Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 04:47 PM   #1165
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

bittersweet tournament
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 11:13 PM   #1166
A new star is rising...

klara nice start to european clay season though.

Old Apr 20th, 2008, 12:21 AM   #1167
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Klara good job anymore!
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 04:13 PM   #1168
country flag rrfnpump

Kookie won 61 63 against Errani; First Round Prague.

very solid win, keep going, Kookie
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 10:00 PM   #1169
A new star is rising...

keep it up klara!!!

Old May 1st, 2008, 08:45 PM   #1170
country flag Yellow Moon

Re: Pictures Thread

one happy Kookie after today's 3-set victory over Vera D in R2 of the ECM Prague Open:

Last edited by Yellow Moon : May 1st, 2008 at 09:43 PM.