The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 77 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2008, 10:33 PM   #1141
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Klara "Kookie" Zakopalova Cheering Thread

I tought she would destroys Craybas.

Wonder what happened.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2008, 12:34 AM   #1142
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

pobreta Klara ...

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Feb 28th, 2008 at 09:56 PM.
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 02:21 AM   #1143
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump View Post
Klara lost 61 46 76(2)
she was leading 53 in the final set, serving for the match. What happens... she blows two MPs, double faults and gets broken.

frustrating loss, Kookie
she led 5-2 in final set

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 02:55 AM   #1144
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

pretty much right from the start of this match i figured that this would be the outcome. my only real surprise is that kookie took the second set.

oh well. get some rest, make sure that ankle is fully healed and come back strong.

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 05:19 PM   #1145
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pictures Thread

2008 Acapulco

Old Feb 28th, 2008, 09:14 PM   #1146
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

and it looks like the trolls are back at her wikipedia page:

She played Flavia Pennetta and lost 6-4, 5-4, showing that she is a poor loser and can't face losing. Klara is a bad sport and frequently displays bad sportsmanship during her matches with her whining and complaining. Klara seems to have recovered from this "so-called" injury and is in the draw of Acapulco.

Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 06:15 PM   #1147
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing loss for Klara

Let's hope a good IW/Miami run
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 12:21 AM   #1148
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Kookie does well at IW: 64 64 over Salerni in the 1st round...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:19 PM   #1149
A new star is rising...

YAY Klara! Daniilidou is next, she's definitely got a shot! keep it up kookie!!!

Old Mar 15th, 2008, 02:59 PM   #1150
A new star is rising...

klara loses 1-6 7-6(1) 6-2

after being up *5-4 in the second set and serving for the match

bounce back at miami klara!

Old Mar 15th, 2008, 03:01 PM   #1151
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

She got broken to love at *5-4.

Also she came back from 0-4 in the second only to lose like that in the end.

Good luck in Miami, Kookie.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 05:19 PM   #1152
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

One step forward, two steps back.

Kookie lost 64 61 to Gallovits in Miami and her good form seems to be finally over now.
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 12:44 AM   #1153
A new star is rising...

Old Mar 28th, 2008, 12:48 AM   #1154
A new star is rising...

clay season can't get here soon enough.

Old Apr 9th, 2008, 07:55 AM   #1155
country flag Arthus

Arthus has disabled reputation
Re: Pictures Thread

Very nice pics og Klara. Thanks rrfnpump!
Arthus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote