The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 74 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2008, 10:48 AM   #1096
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Klara "Kookie" Zakopalova Cheering Thread

(19) Bammer vs Qualifier
Qualifier vs Zakopalova
K. Bondarenko vs Rezai
(13) Golovin vs Cohen-Alora

Kookie got a nice enough draw if she gets a beatable qualifier. Bammer then might be too strong though, but you never know.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2008, 08:25 PM   #1097
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

Good luck at AO Klara
penkku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 11:16 PM   #1098
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Klara, Go out there and get some points!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 02:37 PM   #1099
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Well look at that: Kookie wins her first round dblz grand slam match ! Teaming up with veteran Gabi Navratilova, they came back from a set down to Kookie's first ever GS dblz victory. Klara was not playing dblz until 2005 and then only sporadically at slams and some of her favorite tounaments (Ortisei and Ordina). Never seemed to find the hang of it, losing in confusing matches even when being the paper favorites. Who knows, frustration from her AO08 singles draw or may be her expereinced partner made her attitiude to dblz turn around. Be it what ever, congratulations Klara & Gabriela ! Keep on playing !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 08:36 PM   #1100
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, keep going in dubz Klara!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 01:25 AM   #1101
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck to klara/gabriela against lindsay/dani!!

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 10:16 PM   #1102
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Kookie and Gabi got routed by Lindsey and Dani...
Old Feb 3rd, 2008, 01:04 PM   #1103
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

Open Gaz de France Qr2

Klara def. Aurelie Vedy 6-4 6-2

GL in the next round
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 02:23 AM   #1104
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pictures Thread

paris 2008

more pics and videos on www.wtatour.fr
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 02:51 PM   #1105
country flag penkku

Open Gaz de France Qr3

Klara def. Alisa Kleybanova 6-2 6-4

Good luck in MD Kookie
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 04:33 PM   #1106
country flag Yellow Moon

Kookie choked after taking the first set in 1RD Paris Gaz de France agst Alize Cornet . Now she's off to Chile to a Tier III, outdoor clay with play pals Iveta and Petra C. Best of luck in Viña del Mar, Klara !

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Feb 8th, 2008 at 05:43 PM.
Old Feb 11th, 2008, 09:43 PM   #1107
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

I have seen Kookie in Paris, i have seen her match against Cornet, wasn't a bad match but Alizé played very well.
During the matchs of Eva and Vladka in double, kookie was here for cheering both girls!!

Good luck in vina del mar !!!

www.blackandhuber.com
Cara Black and Liezel Huber’s official website
www.juliavakulenko.com
Julia Vakulenko's official website
Jojo_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 09:45 PM   #1108
country flag Yellow Moon

Klara goes to 2nd round after a see-saw 3-set victory over Ekat Bychkova in Valparaiso, Chile !
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 04:51 PM   #1109
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Klara is into the quarters against Dominguez-Lino after Kostanic withdrew.

Go all the way to the title, Kookie
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 05:03 PM   #1110
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Never nice to progress like this, but it's not like Kookie can influence it much.

Funny how both Kookie and LDL got to the quarters on a w/o. I hope she uses this chance and go all the way!

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote