The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 27th, 2007, 01:33 PM   #1081
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Klara "Kookie" Zakopalova Cheering Thread

Anyone has the pic of Klara from a few years back when she played with a skirt till her ankles vs Henin(I think) I've liked her since, even though I had like 10 years then
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2007, 08:43 PM   #1082
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: Pictures Thread

Here a few Klara pics full of expressions..:

Tokyo 2006

US Open, 2006
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2007, 11:01 PM   #1083
country flag Mecha

Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pictures Thread

prety kookie
Old Dec 29th, 2007, 05:45 AM   #1084
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

first tournament of 2008
Auckland

(6)Tamira Paszek(AUT) v Yanina Wickmayer(BEL)
Camille Pin(FRA) v Martina Muller(GER)
Meilen Tu(USA) v Klara Zakopalova(CZE)
Kaia Kanepi(EST) v (2)Maria Kirilenko(RUS)

Good luck!!
Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2007, 07:47 AM   #1085
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

hm, not a good draw for Klara, but she should be able to win a match. Meilen Tu is beatable, hopefully Klara makes a winning start into the new season

Good luck, Kookie.
Old Dec 29th, 2007, 02:04 PM   #1086
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck klara! start 2008 out with a win!

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 06:46 AM   #1087
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

Auckland 1st round
Klara Zakopalova (CZE) d. Meilen Tu (USA) 63 75
Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 07:40 AM   #1088
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

excellent win, Klara
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 02:50 PM   #1089
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Good start for Klara in the new year

Happy New Year to all Klara fans! Have a great time tonite, and be careful with fireworks!!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 03:36 PM   #1090
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Klara lost to Makiri in 2nd round, Auckland .
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 09:19 PM   #1091
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

sydney Q-R1: (8) zakopalova d. Czink 6-0 6-3

pironkova is next.

go klara!

Old Jan 7th, 2008, 03:28 AM   #1092
A new star is rising...

pironkova beat klara 6-2 6-0.

Old Jan 7th, 2008, 07:13 AM   #1093
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope Kookie finally gets a nice draw at a slam and wins at least one round, the rankings points would be so important.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 09:25 AM   #1094
country flag Jimmyconnors

Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future

2004 Ordina Open S'Hertogenbosch Final
Klara Koukalova vs Mary Pierce
Complete match
English and Chinese commentary

part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SLBBFG60
part2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S8AI4KOB
part3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5OOJDS83
part4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IZOMKTJD
1994 Roland Garros runner-up
1997 Australian Open runner-up
2005 Roland Garros and US Open runner-up

1997 and 2005 YEC runner-up
18 Titles
She'll be back

http://youtube.com/watch?v=04lfVs39_f4
Jimmyconnors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 07:22 PM   #1095
A new star is rising...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid View Post
I just hope Kookie finally gets a nice draw at a slam and wins at least one round, the rankings points would be so important.
especially since she qualified last year, so she's got some points to defend....