The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2007, 07:41 PM   #991
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Klara "Kookie" Zakopalova Cheering Thread

Iveta got Schnyder and Klára got Kuznetsova.
That's pure bliss.
Lunaris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2007, 10:24 PM   #992
country flag Tennace

Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Sveta will have another of her mental brain farts in the match and completely tank Wishful thinking

Dokic - Hantuchova - Zakopalova - Minella - Szavay - Bammer - Safarova
Stanciute - Panova - Gubacsi - Cibulkova - Cirstea - Hofmanova - Cetkovska

Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok
Tennace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 10:01 PM   #993
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch, what a draw hope Sveta will have indeed one of her mental brain farts, just hope it gets shown on TV, been too long that i've seen Klara on tv...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2007, 10:30 PM   #994
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

Klara, please fight tomorrow in Louis Armstrong
penkku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 02:07 AM   #995
country flag crazylace01
sharp as cheddar

crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah it figures, klara is up first tomorrow on louis armstrong, so parts of the match will probably be televised but oh noooooooo i have to work all day tomorrow and will miss it.

good luck klara, fight hard, and maybe sveta will have a meltdown?

*bby CHICHI Toaster*captain boyband*seggy*roussy*nacho*demers
crazylace01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 04:14 PM   #996
country flag Lee-Waters

Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of

3-0 kuznetsova
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 05:08 PM   #997
country flag Lee-Waters

Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of

Kusnetsova 6-2 *5-3 30-40
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 05:11 PM   #998
country flag Lee-Waters

Klara lost 2 & 3.....she played some great shots and gave Sveta a great battle
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 05:14 PM   #999
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

good try in a tough draw . Chin up, Kookie !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 05:21 PM   #1000
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the second set, she played really well at times, outplayed Kuznetsova in some rallies, serve let her down though. Too bad she wasn't able to hold for 4-4 in the second (had gps) or break for 4-5 (had a bp, but then Sveta converted her first mp). Perhaps the final outcome is too one sided and doesn't really represent the real difference on court.
This is an interesting stat:
Break Point Conversions Kookie: 1 of 5 = 20 % Sveta: 4 of 5 = 80 %

Also I noticed Kookie's using Wilson racquets now, not Fischer anymore, anyone know when she changed that?
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2007, 06:51 AM   #1001
country flag Nedved Rosicky

Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all
Re: Pictures Thread

US Open 1st RD vs Kuznetsova

also cheering for
Mara Safarova Chaky Tati Alona Bondarenko Alizé Cornet Cirstea
Czech girls: Benesova * Klara * Strycova * Cetkovska * Kvitova * Vankova
Italian girls: Pennetta * Camerin * Roberta * Errani * Knapp
Argies girls: Gisela * Pitu * Jozami * Cravero * Bua * Gordo
Nedved Rosicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2007, 07:58 PM   #1002
country flag Nedved Rosicky

Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all

Klara play doubles with Natalie Gradin, replace Nadia and Nicole. i don't know if they play together before.
but they face Peer/Garbin, trails in 1st set 0-5

also cheering for
Mara Safarova Chaky Tati Alona Bondarenko Alizé Cornet Cirstea
Czech girls: Benesova * Klara * Strycova * Cetkovska * Kvitova * Vankova
Italian girls: Pennetta * Camerin * Roberta * Errani * Knapp
Argies girls: Gisela * Pitu * Jozami * Cravero * Bua * Gordo
Nedved Rosicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2007, 08:49 PM   #1003
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid View Post
I watched the second set, she played really well at times, outplayed Kuznetsova in some rallies, serve let her down though. Too bad she wasn't able to hold for 4-4 in the second (had gps) or break for 4-5 (had a bp, but then Sveta converted her first mp). Perhaps the final outcome is too one sided and doesn't really represent the real difference on court.
This is an interesting stat:
Break Point Conversions Kookie: 1 of 5 = 20 % Sveta: 4 of 5 = 80 %

Also I noticed Kookie's using Wilson racquets now, not Fischer anymore, anyone know when she changed that?
Good to hear that Klara went down fighting
She had Wilson in Stockholm, don´t know when she changed from Fischer

http://usera.imagecave.com/penkku/NN...7/IMG_0279.JPG
penkku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 02:02 PM   #1004
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Kookie crumbled Had some BP chances early in the First Set, but made easy errors. Was there with a friend of hers, hubby wasnt there.
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 02:24 PM   #1005
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely pic, Basti. Only 2 weeks before I get a few pics myself.

Yeah, well he is a footballer, so he doesn't have the opportunity to travel around this time of year.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote