The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 02:17 AM   #61
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Klara is playing Paris and Antwerp and is in maindraw for both. She got in Paris main draw when both Molik and Dementieva withdrew
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 09:25 PM   #62
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
That's great, i'm happy about the fact the Klara has a MD spot

Klara has to play Silvia Farina Elia in the first round, which she can do, if she wins, a possible 2nd round ag. Smashnova is possible (take some revenge for the loss in the final of Sopot 2003, Klara!!), if she wins that she might be facing Sharapova in the QF...

Good luck Klara, i really hope you can go far here, and improve your ranking with some places

I might have a chance to see Klara playing next week in Antwerp, i'll look to a Belgian Channel who'll show some live action of Antwerp...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2005, 08:25 PM   #63
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Klara got bageled twice by Silvia Farina Elia today 0-6 and 0-6

Next tournament for Klara will be Proximus Diamond Games Antwerp...

Old Feb 15th, 2005, 02:57 PM   #64
country flag no1mariafan
Team WTAworld

no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold
Great win for Klara today. She must fancy her chances against Callens or Schaul.

Well Done Klara!!!

1. Maria Sharapova
2. Daniela Hantuchova
3. Maria Kirilenko

Удачи тебе, Мария Шарапова!

The Don of the Maria Mafia
1904..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
no1mariafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2005, 03:00 PM   #65
country flag Mathijs

yeah hopefully she'll reach at least a QF spot here, beating Callens or Schaul by reaching the QF

GO Klara!!!!

I have yesterday's match of Klara on tape (taped it yesterday ) so i'll watch it very soon, hopefully i'll catch Klara's match tomorrow also again on TV

Good Luck Klara, you can do it!!!

Old Feb 16th, 2005, 04:03 PM   #66
country flag servatis

servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice
good luck klara, she played really well on dechy
servatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 01:45 PM   #67
country flag Mathijs

Just have watched Klara's match ag. Alicia Molik Live on TV, Klara lost with 3-6 and 4-6, but Klara got back from being 1-5 behind to 4-5 behind, pity she couldn't take her chances to level the match, and maybe even win the set.....

Overall played Klara well, but MOlik was just at some points to strong for Klara...., but Klara has played a great tournament in Antwerp, hope that she can continue her form in Acapulco next week, where she's the no.3 seed...

BTW Iveta Benesova was watching Klara's match, she sat on a seat at the stand where the spectators were sitting, i think that Klara and Iveta are really good friends offcourt , which is good cuz Klara and Iveta are my fav. faves..

Old Feb 19th, 2005, 04:27 PM   #68
country flag Mathijs

Klara has withdrawn from Acapulco, so no Acapulco for Klara nex week, i haven't found the reason why Klara has withdrawn, maybe an Injury but not sure cuz when i saw Klara's match yesterday, all seemed to be okay, so i haven't got a clue why Klara has withdrawn from Acapulco (where she was rhe no.3 seed....)

Old Feb 20th, 2005, 12:10 PM   #69
country flag Aleksz
Ági-lover

Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN FC

MY TENNIS PHOTO GALLERY
Roland Garros pictures : 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Budapest GP pictures : 2005 - 2006
Aleksz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2005, 09:48 PM   #70
country flag Mathijs

Thanks for the pics E_P

It's a pleasure to see your pics

Old Feb 24th, 2005, 12:43 PM   #71
country flag Mathijs

Klara celebrates her 23rd birthday today...

Happy Birthday today Klara and all the best in the future for you

Old Mar 10th, 2005, 11:25 AM   #72
country flag Mathijs

Klara has withdrawn for Indian Wells due to Illness, next tourney will be Nasdaq 100 open in Miami (correct me if i am wrong )

Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:06 PM   #73
country flag tom2791

tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all
Klara is seeded 32nd in Indian Wells. She has a first round bye and will play either a qualifier or Dally Randriantefy of Madagascar in the next round respectively.
tom2791 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:26 PM   #74
country flag tom2791

tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all
Here are some pictures I took of Klara during her Antwerp match against Alicia Molik.

http://img229.exs.cx/img229/3985/proxdiamnd0802yq.jpg

http://img229.exs.cx/img229/3571/proxdiamnd0817og.jpg

http://img229.exs.cx/img229/686/proxdiamnd0833wn.jpg

http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8281/proxdiamnd0901ce.jpg

http://img229.exs.cx/img229/5507/proxdiamnd0950wz.jpg

I hope you like them! I have a few others too but very similar
tom2791 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:34 PM   #75
country flag Mathijs

Thanks alot Tom, they'll be much appreciated , hopefully i'll have a change this summer to see Klara Live Myself.........