The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2006, 06:41 PM   #631
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
That is such a cool story.

I wish them all the best.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2006, 08:20 AM   #632
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
so cute
cant wait for the wedding photos

Klara plays Tathiana Garbin in first round of RG

Last edited by rrfnpump : May 26th, 2006 at 11:55 AM.
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 04:28 PM   #633
country flag ntorcida

ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold
Best wishes in marriage Klara and of course in RG
ntorcida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 11:40 PM   #634
country flag Aleksz
Ági-lover

Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN FC

MY TENNIS PHOTO GALLERY
Roland Garros pictures : 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Budapest GP pictures : 2005 - 2006
Aleksz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2006, 06:52 PM   #635
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of
Is she going to continue playing after she gets married?
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2006, 06:53 PM   #636
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Tathiana Garbin (ITA) d. (30)Klara Koukalova (CZE) 26 64 61

tsk tsk tsk
what a pathetic meltdown by Klara

now get married and then come back strong, Klara
thousands of points to defend next weeks
Old May 30th, 2006, 06:55 PM   #637
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Pathetic.
She is still playing doubles with Lucie here. Two losers getting together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujyr
Is she going to continue playing after she gets married?
Yes.
Old May 31st, 2006, 05:55 PM   #638
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
Pathetic.
She is still playing doubles with Lucie here. Two losers getting together.

Yes.
Well, their dblz result reflects their singles performance: Kookie and Lucka lost in first round. They did put up a fight though, taking the no. 2 seeds to 3 sets...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2006, 11:17 PM   #639
country flag wally1

wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future
Hi,

I managed to get some pics of Klara at RG this year. It was absolutely freezing during her first round match (especially towards the end) - the coldest I've ever been watching tennis...

wally1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2006, 01:03 PM   #640
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
My picture at Roland Garros, she signed autographs for some children including my friend - She watched Eva Birnerova play Skavronskaia with a man, I presume her fiancee, he was tall blonde and they were kissing alot We saw her walking to Suzanne Lenglen court and my friend decided he had nothing to lose, he liked watching her at Antwerp and thought she would turn down the request but she signed while her fiancee waited and then for other children who immediately ran to her

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 07:19 PM   #641
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I doubt Klara will call herself Zakopal, i think it would be more rather Zakopalova (mostly in the Eastern countries like Slovakia and the Czech Rep, Russia etc. daughters will have the ova behind their surnames, as well as by married women) Seen it by Lina K. as well, her husband's called Tarasov so she's called Krasnoroutskaya-Tarasova now....

And to be honest i don't think Klara's new name (if she gets it, sounds bad to me at all)

BTW just been checking out Jan Zakopal, and Jan seemed to fit to Klara (though i can't say that much about him, cuz erm i am straight lol)

Anyways a great surprise for me, didn't knew it and i wish Klara all the best...

Also she has a very special date chosen, 06-06-06

Thanks for informing us Jenda , am writing a mail to ya now, it's on his way
Yup, you were right: Klara will now be calling herself Zakopalová. Found this article http://www.deniksport.cz/clanek461583.htm where it is quoted so I assume it's her own words: "I'll take his name and will be called now Zakopalová". "Things (tennis) didn't go well the last couple of months, so I want to change it all, including my name..."
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 08:01 PM   #642
country flag rrfnpump

she will always be our Kookie

Klara Zakopalova
this sounds not as good as Klara Koukalova
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 08:42 PM   #643
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
she will always be our Kookie

Klara Zakopalova
this sounds not as good as Klara Koukalova
yeah I also prefered Klara Koukalova It's maybe coz we aren't used to her new name yet
Congrats for your wedding Klara and best of luck in Holland
Justine Hénin 's wedding had a positive effect on her career,hope it will be the same with Klara
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 07:29 AM   #644
country flag SloKid

I already edited my signature.
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 10:04 PM   #645
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
what Kooky got married ??

maybe she didnt like Krumbling no more
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote