The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2004, 05:39 PM   #46
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, that was a good perofrmance and they haves pics of this match on Getty******... But she will up in the rankings, it's great!
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2004, 05:46 PM   #47
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Klara should have won this SF

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2004, 06:31 PM   #48
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly
Yeah, that was a good perofrmance and they haves pics of this match on Getty******... But she will up in the rankings, it's great!
thanks m8!! , i know where to find the pics although wtaworld blocks gettyimages

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé

Last edited by Mathijs : Oct 16th, 2004 at 07:53 PM.
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2004, 07:52 PM   #49
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Klara plays the Qualies of the Swisscom Challenge in Zürich.

Klara wins in the first round of the Qualies from Cara Black with 6-4 and 6-2 but loses in the 2nd round of the qualies to Ana Ivanovic 0-6 and 5-7 , so no MD for Klara here in Zürich......

Next tournament is Linz (? dunno, if so she plays qualies but i cannot find any qualie-commitmentslists ) after that Klara plays qualies (again) at Phillidelphia.....

Old Oct 24th, 2004, 01:43 PM   #50
country flag Mathijs

Klara plays Linz this week

1th round Klara plays a Q if she wins then she'll possibly play Karolina Sprem or Meghann Shaughnessy,and maybe a possible match-up with Serena in the QF

Good luck Klara, hope that your motivation will be really high, show your best form here

Old Oct 26th, 2004, 03:57 PM   #51
country flag Mathijs

Klara loses in the 1th round of Linz to Julia Schruff from Germany 3-6 and 4-6

Next tournament and the last tournament Klara plays is Philadelphia qualies..........

Old Oct 26th, 2004, 04:55 PM   #52
country flag Gaëlle

Gaëlle is a jewel in the rough Gaëlle is a jewel in the rough Gaëlle is a jewel in the rough Gaëlle is a jewel in the rough Gaëlle is a jewel in the rough Gaëlle is a jewel in the rough Gaëlle is a jewel in the rough Gaëlle is a jewel in the rough Gaëlle is a jewel in the rough Gaëlle is a jewel in the rough Gaëlle is a jewel in the rough

My web sites :

http://Karolina-Sprem.fr.tc
http://Worldtennisplayers.xdir.org

Go to : Mashona Washington - Lleyton Hewitt - Jelena Jankovic - Marat Safin - Karolina Sprem - André Agassi - Anastasia Myskina
Gaëlle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2004, 05:30 PM   #53
country flag Mathijs

Bumppppp

Klara has committed to the Uncle Toby's hardcourts in Gold Coast and the Moorilla Open in Hobart....

Good luck Klara at Gold Coast and Hobart, and hopefully you'll have a great start of 2005 here.....

Old Jan 4th, 2005, 01:35 PM   #54
country flag Mathijs

Klara lost today in the 2nd round from Maggie Maleeva , next tournament is Hobart

Old Jan 4th, 2005, 01:56 PM   #55
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
I saw Klara play today and I had never seen her play before and I was really impressed. She hit some great shots at times, she surprised me with how powerful her groundstrokes were. Sometimes she seemed to lose concentration but still she played good

Hope she goes better in Hobart next week and then AO
Old Jan 6th, 2005, 03:39 PM   #56
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute
Hi !! Im Jean of France and I like very much Klara !
It's a secret but...I'm the biggest fan of her forehand !
Hi hi
I wish you all the best for 2005 my dear !
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 01:23 AM   #57
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi_85
I saw Klara play today and I had never seen her play before and I was really impressed. She hit some great shots at times, she surprised me with how powerful her groundstrokes were. Sometimes she seemed to lose concentration but still she played good

Hope she goes better in Hobart next week and then AO
Czech players are always powerful
You speaks French? Salu John

Good luck Klara in Hobart, I hope you will training with Iveta again
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2005, 06:51 AM   #58
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
[8] Klara Koukalova (CZE) def. [Q] Cara Black (ZIM) 6-3, 3-6, 7-5

Was closer than I expected but still a win is a win
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 09:52 AM   #59
country flag ~|Naomi|~

In the second round

(8) Klara Koukalova (CZE) d. Marta Marrero (ESP) 61 75

But in the quarterfinals

Klara lost to Zheng
6-4 6-7 2-6
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 10:25 AM   #60
country flag Mathijs

Klara i was hoping for a clash between Klara and Iveta in the final, cuz that's one of my fav. and beloved finals.....

I really hope Klara will win a title soon, cuz losing 3 finals isn't nice at all