The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2006, 09:39 AM   #541
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
And Basti if you ever say anything about her draw being open or something similar again...I swear I'm gonna....
Im so sorry
but some little faith in the Kookie wasnt that wrong I thought

when she was 0-5 00-15 in the first set I was like, ok, maybe I should have kept my mouth shut
damn, if she had converted one of the three GPs for a 3-0 lead

I saw that with the blog
3 blogs now for Milan either you are desperate for vcash or you are just addicted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2006, 12:50 PM   #542
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
Im so sorry
but some little faith in the Kookie wasnt that wrong I thought

when she was 0-5 00-15 in the first set I was like, ok, maybe I should have kept my mouth shut
damn, if she had converted one of the three GPs for a 3-0 lead

I saw that with the blog
3 blogs now for Milan either you are desperate for vcash or you are just addicted
History of jinxing by Basti:
- Tokyo 2nd Round: Myskina vs. Kookie, early in the 2nd set Kookie got of to a decent start, Basti says she found her rhytm...She goes on without winning a single game or maybe just one

- Acapulco: Klara defeated Gubacsi in the first round and Pous Tio surprised MASL, Basti said the draw has opened for Klara, she loses 7-5 6-0

-IW: Basti said that things are different from what happened at the US Open and that Klara knows what to expect and could win....she lost...

- Miami: Klara defeats Garbin and Craybas upsets Kim, Basti says the draw has opened for Klara, she loses 1 and 2 to Craybas

I am not doing it for the vCash, as you can see I have enough of that
I am doing it because it is really fun and not too much time consuming. And I feel Kookie deserves a blog
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 01:05 PM   #543
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
History of jinxing by Basti:
- Tokyo 2nd Round: Myskina vs. Kookie, early in the 2nd set Kookie got of to a decent start, Basti says she found her rhytm...She goes on without winning a single game or maybe just one

- Acapulco: Klara defeated Gubacsi in the first round and Pous Tio surprised MASL, Basti said the draw has opened for Klara, she loses 7-5 6-0

-IW: Basti said that things are different from what happened at the US Open and that Klara knows what to expect and could win....she lost...

- Miami: Klara defeats Garbin and Craybas upsets Kim, Basti says the draw has opened for Klara, she loses 1 and 2 to Craybas

I didnt know the extend of my jinxing
I will try to avoid it next time

Quote:
I am not doing it for the vCash, as you can see I have enough of that
I am doing it because it is really fun and not too much time consuming. And I feel Kookie deserves a blog
you can share your vcash with me
true, Klara deserves one of course but one blog is enough for me at the moment!
Old Mar 31st, 2006, 10:00 AM   #544
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Klara's blog is up and running
Old Mar 31st, 2006, 10:11 AM   #545
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
I saw it, well done Milan

Keep on going

Awww c'mon guys anyone jinxes sometimes, only by accident, not on purpose
even i jinx my faves once in a while, by not even knowing

Where's Klara playing next?, is that AI or Charleston?????

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 02:29 PM   #546
country flag SloKid

We have a forum

I think her next tourney is Charleston.
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 02:37 PM   #547
country flag rrfnpump

a forum
who's gonna to create the picture thread?
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 02:41 PM   #548
country flag SloKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
a forum
who's gonna to create the picture thread?
Allow me
I already thought about it, that thread is the biggest reason we needed a forum
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 02:50 PM   #549
country flag SloKid

Pictures Thread

The most purposeful thread of the new Klara forum is this one...
I will upload my Portoroz pics later perhaps...

We want more of this in the future:

Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 02:57 PM   #550
country flag SloKid

Oh you're going to love me for this one
Here is a video of the ending of the last point from Portoroz final and some scenes from the press conference and you can also see Klara recieveing the trophy. It's not the best, but it's pretty ok. I ran across this one by coincidence, when looking for some Klara pics for the pictures thread
Enjoy:
mms://wmedia.siol.net/SiOL/info/2005...dusjesport.wmv

Last edited by SloKid : Apr 2nd, 2006 at 06:53 PM.
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 03:01 PM   #551
country flag rrfnpump

Milan Klara
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 03:46 PM   #552
country flag SloKid

Some more Portoroz pics from various Slovenian news sites:

I especially like the first and the last two...
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 07:26 PM   #553
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
A great idea Milan

Great to see Klara's got her own forum now

Keep on doing the great work Milan

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 12:21 AM   #554
country flag Tennace

Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Milan!

Dokic - Hantuchova - Zakopalova - Minella - Szavay - Bammer - Safarova
Stanciute - Panova - Gubacsi - Cibulkova - Cirstea - Hofmanova - Cetkovska

Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok
Tennace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 12:08 PM   #555
country flag rrfnpump

These are my fave Kookie pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Koukalova.jpg (22.1 KB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg Koukalova04.jpg (20.0 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg Koukalova05.jpg (33.5 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg Koukalova07.jpg (7.2 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg Czechs.jpg (62.0 KB, 109 views)

Last edited by rrfnpump : Apr 4th, 2006 at 01:56 PM.
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote