The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 03:58 PM   #496
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
A pic from the official website, Kookie back in pink
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 07:49 PM   #497
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Saw the match on TV, it wasn't on ES but on the Belgian channel Canvas (yes i was lucky) left at 5-2 2nd set, followed the match only with half an eye, and the other eye on my oral presentation for English...

Were alot of DF's from both sides, but some great points as well

Good win for Klara, hope she can continue now

Go Klara

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2006, 01:32 PM   #498
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Mary withdrew so Kookie will play against Eleni Danillidou.

A chance for a qf
Old Feb 15th, 2006, 01:25 PM   #499
country flag SloKid

Kookie lost to Daniilidou 4-6 1-6.
She just gave up in the 2nd set it seems, the last 3 or 4 games ended in like less than ten minutes...
Old Feb 15th, 2006, 01:28 PM   #500
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
getting only 5 games from Daniilidou
Old Feb 15th, 2006, 07:57 PM   #501
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Klara bad loss again....

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:23 AM   #502
country flag JuanRodriguez

JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of
Here you can download the last game of the Koukalova - Safarova match

http://rapidshare.de/files/13384919...va.wmv.wmv.html
JuanRodriguez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:25 AM   #503
country flag SloKid

That link doesn't work properly it seems.
Could you fix it?

Thanks
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:47 AM   #504
country flag JuanRodriguez

JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of
hmm, try this one:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php...2&postcount=11
JuanRodriguez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:49 AM   #505
country flag SloKid

Yeah, those work

Thanks
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:03 AM   #506
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
I thought the handshake would be nicer
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:06 AM   #507
country flag SloKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
I thought the handshake would be nicer
Yeah, I noticed that too. That was actually one of the things I wanted to see.
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:17 PM   #508
country flag SloKid

The problem with the handshake IMO opinion is that it was very cold.
It's like they don't know each other and they are not friends...
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:19 PM   #509
country flag rrfnpump

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
The problem with the handshake IMO opinion is that it was very cold.
It's like they don't know each other and they are not friends...
you thought about 9 hours about this to come up with this conclusion

yeah, I also thought they would kiss at the net or at least smiling at each other, but it was a quick and cold handshake! It was a lot nice in Hertogenbosch last year
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:20 PM   #510
country flag Mathijs

Oh well i did see a smile on the face on Klara, but couldnt see it that well becuz of the quality of the video...

Such a pity i missed the last points on the Belgian TV from Klara's match, then i could see it alot better, but i think i have to see it just a couple of times more...

But maybe you're right Milan, i just need to see it more often i guess.....