The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2006, 12:40 PM   #481
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Good and brave fight maybe, but too many wasted chances...
At 3-1 up in the 1st set she had bps to go 4-1 up, didn't use them. Nastya won 6 straight games to go from 2-4 down to 6-4 2-0 up. When Kookie was serving to stay in the the 1st set she had gps, but wasted them. She had some chances in the 2nd set as well and again had gps, when serving to stay in the match and couldn't hold. She was even 30-0 up.

But at least she beat Zheng in the 1st Round, where a lot of people thought she would lose.

Good luck in Antwerp Kookie
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2006, 12:48 PM   #482
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
I jinxed her
Old Feb 2nd, 2006, 12:54 PM   #483
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
I jinxed her
Yeah, I forgot to add that Basti jinxed Kookie
Old Feb 4th, 2006, 01:46 PM   #484
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
Yeah, I forgot to add that Basti jinxed Kookie
Loss or not, i think i have some presents for you guys to feel urselves better and to be cheered up....

These photos are taken by Pierre Cantin from Tennisrulz.com (he's member here under hia username of Russianfan) he has attended the AO this year and has made some great pics of Klara there....

There are quite alot but i wouldn't hold these pics back from you guys

Enjoy (and i'll post them in 3 posts):

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2006, 01:53 PM   #485
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
2nd post:

Old Feb 4th, 2006, 01:58 PM   #486
country flag Mathijs

3rd and last post:

Old Feb 4th, 2006, 02:21 PM   #487
country flag SloKid

Thanks for finding and posting those Mat

Kookie
That were some short shorts and a short skirt, not to mention some cleavage in on pic as well.... I like, I like

And good to see she was having fun with Lucie in the doubles
Old Feb 4th, 2006, 02:26 PM   #488
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the pics

Kookie in singles :
Kookie in practice :
Kookie in doubles :
Old Feb 4th, 2006, 02:43 PM   #489
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Thanks for finding and posting those Mat

Kookie
That were some short shorts and a short skirt, not to mention some cleavage in on pic as well.... I like, I like

And good to see she was having fun with Lucie in the doubles
No probs, you're welcome

I found the link some days ago, thanks to Wiggly, a good friend of mine and fellow Iveta fan...

decided to save them on to my PC and post all here, cuz if i'd gave you guys the link, you would be prob. looking for them for days....

Hell yeah when i saw that post at first i though erm what the...

BTW here's some other pic, Klara watching Iveta's match ag. Pierce, along with Iveta's coach Petr Luxa, Michaela Pastikova, and two Czech youngster (i believe they are Katerina Kramperova and Katerina Vankova)
Too bad Klara's looking down and not forward to the camera...

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 10:21 PM   #490
country flag Mathijs

Well interesting draw for Klara in the first round she has to face Lucie Safarova (i really do not know who to cheer for, i both want them to do well and go thru )
Not an easy draw, i can only hope for the best.....

Good Luck Klara

Here's the rest of the draw:

(1) Kim Clijsters - bye
Tatiana Golovin - (WC) Kirsten Flipkens
Virginie Razzano - Dinara Safina
Katarina Srebotnik - (8) Francesca Schiavone

(3) Mary Pierce - bye
Klara Koukalova - Lucie Safarova
Anabel Medina Garrigues - Marta Domachowska
(WC) Daniela Hantuchova - (5) Elena Dementieva

(7) Venus Williams - (Q) qualifier
(Q) qualifier - (Q) qualifier
Ana Ivanovic - Roberta Vinci
(4) Nadia Petrova - bye

(6) Patty Schnyder - (WC) Michaella Krajicek
Kveta Peschke - (Q) qualifier
Iveta Benesova - Maria Vento-Kabchi
(2) Amélie Mauresmo - bye

Old Feb 11th, 2006, 08:20 AM   #491
country flag rrfnpump

at draw:

go Klara
get at least one win here
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 09:37 AM   #492
country flag SloKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
at draw:

go Klara
get at least one win here
I know
But I will be cheering Kookie on here. C'mon girl
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 12:31 PM   #493
country flag SloKid

Kookie defeated Lucie 6-2 6-4

Nice win
Now Mary. Although she said she's "injured". We'll just have to wait and see. Good luck

But it's sad to see that Lucie hasn't regained her form yet
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 12:33 PM   #494
country flag rrfnpump

Klara
better scoreline than expected
now no pressure for her in the next match

poor Lucie! its so hard to find the rythm again after an injury
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 02:32 PM   #495
country flag JuanRodriguez

JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Kookie defeated Lucie 6-2 6-4

Nice win
Now Mary. Although she said she's "injured". We'll just have to wait and see. Good luck

But it's sad to see that Lucie hasn't regained her form yet
there's quite a chance Mary won't play in Antwerp, she already skipped her press conference this afternoon. So it could turn out Klara has to play her next match against a lucky loser (probably fellow country girl Zuzana Ondraskova)
JuanRodriguez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote