The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2006, 08:45 PM   #466
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon
This pic shows the point . . .
thanks for sharing the pic YeMo, and yes this pic shows it definitely, so sad to see

I always have that with my faves, its just painful for me to see how my faves are frustrated and angry @ theirselves, depressed as well, and near tears, i just cannot take it, and i think i will face it a couple of times.....

BTW if i see it on the photo, Klara is wearing Nike now instead of Lacoste?, has she broken up with Lacoste or is this just for once?

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2006, 11:27 PM   #467
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
BTW if i see it on the photo, Klara is wearing Nike now instead of Lacoste?, has she broken up with Lacoste or is this just for once?
I recall reading (and reporting elsewhere in a neighboring thread) on the Czech pro tennis girls that they are on their own when it comes to sports clothing and outfits. Except Nicole and Kveta, they have to dish over money to get dressed for the occasion . Only Iveta is known to do that vehemently and with obsessive pleasure . . .. "Shopping is my great weakness" she said once. On the other hand, they get to wear what they like and what fits them best, with no sponsor or desingner dictating them How to Look. (unlike poor Maria Kirilenko who got to wear a faded orange windsock at the AO , designed by Stella McCartney at Adidas)

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Jan 29th, 2006 at 05:12 PM.
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 11:30 PM   #468
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
I think you're right, although Klara has been playing wearing Lacoste last year I think and she always had Nike tennis shoes.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 11:13 AM   #469
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Draw is out of Tokyo:

Quote:
Sharapova (1) -bye
q vs. q
Stosur vs. Nakamura
Jankovic vs. Hantuchova (6)

Dechy (3) -bye
Morigami vs. Hingis
Kirilenko vs. q
Sugiyama vs. Ivanovic (8)

Likhotseva (7) vs. Asagoe
Bartoli vs. Golovin
Koukalova vs. Zheng
Myskina (4) -bye

Vaidisova (5) vs. q
Peng vs. Peschke
Craybas vs. Srebotnik
Dementieva (2) -bye
Difficult first round for Klara, but i hope Klara can win this, poss. 2nd round with Myskina thr no.4 seed.

Old Jan 29th, 2006, 11:17 AM   #470
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Forget about Nastya, I'm having a bad feeling about Zheng...

But let's just wait and see what happens...

Old Jan 29th, 2006, 11:20 AM   #471
country flag Mathijs

Yeah, we'd take one match at the time let's forget indeed about Nastya first and let's concentrate on the first round ag. Zheng.

Zheng could be dangerous as i've seen it before..., Klara should be careful, let's hope the right Klara shows up this time...

Old Jan 29th, 2006, 11:46 AM   #472
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Zheng will be exhausted after AO
too many emotions to handle

Klara should beat her
go Kookie
Old Jan 31st, 2006, 01:18 PM   #473
country flag SloKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
Zheng will be exhausted after AO
too many emotions to handle

Klara should beat her
go Kookie
I hope you're right

The OOP:
Court 2 (from 11.00hrs)
1. Dekmeijere/Rodionova vs. Pratt/Santangelo
2. Raymond vs. Tu
3. Koukalova vs. Zheng
4. Vaidisova vs. Obata
5. Ivanovic/Kirilenko vs. Dementieva/Morariu
6. Benesova/Tu vs. Craybas/Peschke

Come on Kookie

Old Jan 31st, 2006, 07:44 PM   #474
country flag Mathijs

C'mooooon Klara, i believe in you, do it plssssss!

BTW i was also thinking about making a thread for Klara in the Acapulco (yes she'll play there thread, some days before the tournament starts, i had the idea to make the thread title Spanish, becuz they speak Spanish there so think of sth, and i'll try to translate it since i had a course for Spanish.., hope to continue again with it becuz i liked it alot.....
Also i thought about making a Czech thread title for the Prague Open (i know its way too early but i just thought about it)

And here's one of my fave pics of Klara taken offcourt in Acapulco in 2004, i really love this picture, comes from the photo gallery on the mainsite of the Abierto Mexicano Open:

Old Feb 1st, 2006, 06:20 AM   #475
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Kookie won 75 76
was broken two times serving for the match and wasted 3 mp at 54
but a win is a win

and I put some real cash on Kookie
she was the outsider at the odds
Old Feb 1st, 2006, 06:48 AM   #476
country flag SloKid

Yeah, I know what was that all about. She's always a favourite in our hearts

Nice to see her win an unpredictable match like this for a change

Good luck against Nasty now

Old Feb 1st, 2006, 07:40 AM   #477
country flag Mathijs

Oh yeah Milan, there's no denying that, Klara will be forever in our hearts

Well done for the win Klara, glad to see ya win again

Jdem ag. Nastya

Old Feb 1st, 2006, 07:49 AM   #478
country flag SloKid

This win improves her season record to 2-3
I think you all agree this needs some improvement...

Old Feb 1st, 2006, 07:42 PM   #479
country flag Mathijs

Hope she'll win tonite, cuz then she can balance her win/loss record...

Klara will play after the match Sharapova - Raymond on Centre court, Klara's match will be the 4th match on CC

Good Luck Klara, and Jedemmmmm!

Old Feb 2nd, 2006, 11:36 AM   #480
country flag Mathijs

Klara has lost in the 2nd round of Tokyo ag. Nastya with 4-6 4-6, but i think it was a good and brave fight after all......

I guess Klara's next tourney will be the Proximus Diamond Games in Antwerp, since i saw she has withdrawn from Paris next week (saw it in the updated entrylist), maybe Klara wants to preparate herself on her first Claytournament in Acapulco in two weeks...