The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2006, 02:27 PM   #451
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
That's typical Klara i'm afraid....

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2006, 06:25 PM   #452
country flag FlushingMeadows

FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
That's typical Klara i'm afraid....

OK, Altair. But the question is, what is she going to do about it? This woman is good enough to make it to a QF or even an SF at a Slam and win some of the other tournaments. There are sports psychologists out there. People who can help. She needs to find a way to get past these head issues.
FlushingMeadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2006, 10:47 PM   #453
country flag Tennace

Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute
She plays better against better players. In other words she got a bad draw. Maybe she'll get Petrova or someone in a different 1st round and maybe she'll win.

Dokic - Hantuchova - Zakopalova - Minella - Szavay - Bammer - Safarova
Stanciute - Panova - Gubacsi - Cibulkova - Cirstea - Hofmanova - Cetkovska

Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok
Tennace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2006, 06:45 AM   #454
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlushingMeadows
OK, Altair. But the question is, what is she going to do about it? This woman is good enough to make it to a QF or even an SF at a Slam and win some of the other tournaments. There are sports psychologists out there. People who can help. She needs to find a way to get past these head issues.
I agree
Old Jan 17th, 2006, 03:22 PM   #455
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlushingMeadows
agreed as well

She surely should consider to talk to a Sports psychologist again, my friend has told me before that she talked to a psychologist before, but it seems it didn't help obviously, i'll surely ask him more about this in my next mail to him.

He also said that Klara has a bad mentality, i really hope she will talk to a sportspsychologist once again, a good one, surely that would help her alot

Old Jan 17th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #456
country flag Minotaur

Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold
Damn, Klara. I'm so dissapointed... This loss to Bychkova is so embarassing

Good luck anyway
JANINA WICKMAYER SHAHAR PEER

JUSTINE HENIN - TRUE TENNIS LEGEND
Minotaur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2006, 07:30 PM   #457
country flag Mathijs

Lucie still seems to be injured, i dont think its a good idea for Klara and Lucie to play in the dubz, for the sake of the injury of Lucie....

Old Jan 17th, 2006, 10:12 PM   #458
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Came across this very well organized web site by Mike Werner (due credit !) with some USO pics of Klara and also few mov's and "stroke animations". These include Kookie's backhand and forehand.

http://www.mfwweb.com/tennis/NY05/#Animations

http://www.mfwweb.com/tennis/NY05/Koukalova_01.mov

Check out his Spetial Effects Sequence at: http://www.mfwweb.com/tennis/IW04/#Animations
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 07:40 AM   #459
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon
Came across this very well organized web site by Mike Werner (due credit !) with some USO pics of Klara and also few mov's and "stroke animations". These include Kookie's backhand and forehand.

http://www.mfwweb.com/tennis/NY05/#Animations

http://www.mfwweb.com/tennis/NY05/Koukalova_01.mov

Check out his Spetial Effects Sequence at: http://www.mfwweb.com/tennis/IW04/#Animations
Thank you very much for finding that and sharing it, great stuff...
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 05:17 PM   #460
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
How are you fellow Kookie fans liking my new avy?
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 05:22 PM   #461
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
I also considered to make an avatar like that
after the Vera disaster on Tuesday I decided to put on my actual avatar

both are expressing my feelings

Klara shouldnt krumble against lower ranked players
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 05:46 PM   #462
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
How are you fellow Kookie fans liking my new avy?
i like it, hope only that Klara could pick it up (she must you know )

Still so happy of today's AO, will be a while before it disappears, i don't care i wanna have this feeling all the time!!!

I was thinking to make a new avy also, but i still got probs to resize the damn thing

Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 07:04 AM   #463
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
I saw her match against Katya, and although I was rooting for the Russian, it was sad to see Klara like that.

Whenever Klara would have the momentum, Bychkova would all of a sudden call for the trainer, or take a bathroom break. And when Klara did have the momentum, she was by far the better player.

I'm kinda a fan of her now, she has a great game, and hope she does well in the future.

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 07:20 AM   #464
country flag rrfnpump

thanks for the small report
well, thats the tactic you have to play against Klara - break her momentum
she is mentally too weak to not getting out of rythm after a break

she has to work on that
rrfnpump is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 08:29 PM   #465
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
This pic shows the point . . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1306klara.jpg (90.8 KB, 30 views)
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote