The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2006, 06:46 AM   #436
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Klara plays Ekaterina Bychkova in the first round
tough, but winnable - go Kookie

at least she didnt get a wild card

my poor Vera
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2006, 10:47 AM   #437
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Will be indeed a hard match for Klara, playing Bychkova is giving me the creeps..
It's winnable indeed, really hope that Klara will play her best ag. Bychkova...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 10:00 AM   #438
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
my poor Vera

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Vera

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 02:14 PM   #439
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Me too, not only cuz Vera's as well a fave of mine, also becuz i like to see Hingis to lose

Klara will play her first round match at the AO on Monday on court 11 as last match of the day...

C'mon Klara go for it!!!

Old Jan 14th, 2006, 05:54 PM   #440
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
If Klara loses I will start calling her Kookoo instead of Kookie

Old Jan 14th, 2006, 08:22 PM   #441
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
If Klara loses I will start calling her Kookoo instead of Kookie
you can never be sure, but you can use the instead of Kookoo: or like this :Kookoo: (only joking further nothing )

Old Jan 14th, 2006, 09:48 PM   #442
country flag Mathijs

I've came across this Klara Yahoo group on the net http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/KlaraKoukalova/ seems to be a great group, have applied as member there tonite (you can find me there as northern_light366) if you want go check it out

Old Jan 15th, 2006, 07:59 AM   #443
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Klara and Lucie are playing doubles together at the AO

they play Garbin/Camerin in the first round
thats a winnable match

good luck, Klara/Lucie
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 12:44 PM   #444
country flag Mathijs

Nice to hear that, they make a great team (see my last post in Lucie's thread )

Good Luck Klara/Lucie, i am sure you can do well there

Old Jan 15th, 2006, 07:06 PM   #445
country flag Mathijs

Good Luck to Klara tonite...

C'mon Klara you can do it, let's go Jdemmmm!

Old Jan 16th, 2006, 08:07 AM   #446
country flag SloKid

lost 6-1 5-7 6-2

At least salvage some pride in the doubles Klara...
I decided to take a break from Kookie...

Until the next tourney she is playing!!! Come on Kookie, can't stay mad at you

Old Jan 16th, 2006, 08:10 AM   #447
country flag rrfnpump

poor performance by Klara
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2006, 01:27 PM   #448
country flag FlushingMeadows

FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all
Not again in a Slam. I can't believe it. Klara and her team have a got to figure out a way to get through this.
FlushingMeadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2006, 01:27 PM   #449
country flag Mathijs

I just knew it, i just knew it oh well, i can take that as well since this was a terrible 1th day at the AO

Still the doubles left, give it all ya got Klara...

Good Luck, i am sure you can do alot of great things with Lucie in dubz...

Last edited by Mathijs : Jan 16th, 2006 at 02:26 PM.
Old Jan 16th, 2006, 01:58 PM   #450
country flag SloKid

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=213898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Experimentee
Bychkova def Koukalova

This ended pretty late, at about 8pm. I only saw the 3rd set, Klara was playing like crap, she was hitting it harder and dictating play, but making a lot of errors and Bychkova was counterpunching well. At 3-1 up after a long rally which Klara won, Bychkova looked in pain, limped to the side and called the trainer, I'm not sure what it was, but she put an icepack on her neck and had her leg massaged. I think it might have been a calf cramp. When she resumed, she seemed fine though, and kept winning as normal. Klara looked despondent even when she'd won the game, and instead of going to sit down on the change of ends, she go straight to the other end, leaned against the back wall, dropped her racquet, and looked downhearted. When she walked off after the match was over she was crying.